This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrMeyerZ View Post
    The best part of '09 is the 'Be a Pro' game mode. To control just one player for the entire game and make the difference is the most rewardng feeling. I haven't played any other way.
    I find Be A Pro boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
      FM09 is out now, FM10 is coming out in about 6 months?

I'd either get FM09 cheap now or wait for FM10.
      Yeah it's been put since last fall here, but I don't know if it was released in the EU much earlier. That's why I'm thinking about getting 09, even though 2010 comes out October 30th--I don't really want an extra 2-3 months waiting for 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMeyerZ View Post
        The best part of '09 is the 'Be a Pro' game mode. To control just one player for the entire game and make the difference is the most rewardng feeling. I haven't played any other way.
        Yeah, true.

I'm doing that at the moment with my player.

So annoying when you keep getting -position all the time.

Comment

Same old, same old playing the game.

At least with FM you have to use your knowledge and intellect.
          Yeah that's true. But fifa is just more fun IMO.. Scoring some nice goals .

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
            Yeah it's been put since last fall here, but I don't know if it was released in the EU much earlier. That's why I'm thinking about getting 09, even though 2010 comes out October 30th--I don't really want an extra 2-3 months waiting for 2010
            If you can get FM09 at a reasonable price, I strongly recommend too.

Thing is, if you don't want to buy FM10 straight away you can stay on FM09. They've got regens so players are unlimited.

But I don't like playing with regens, so I tend to get the newer games straight away.

Nothing wrong with regens, just like to have players that I know.

Comment

• Just gave this thread a 5 star rating.

Comment

• Originally posted by KESSLER View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                  Yeah, but I got tired of dominating the entire game, only to lose 1-0 when the other team drills one from 35 yards out over my keeper's head, or defelects off his hands and in.

Comment

Good video, should have been Arsenal though instead of United .

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
                      Yeah, but I got tired of dominating the entire game, only to lose 1-0 when the other team drills one from 35 yards out over my keeper's head, or defelects off his hands and in.
                      Haha, I rarely lose . Thank fuck, I hate losing.

Comment

Working...
                      X