This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Special One View Post
    I think Hernandez will score 10+ this season as i don't see Rooney playing again

He has already scored 3 in 9 and most of the 9 were sub app, besides i have to try and hope for the future cause its looking pretty bleak right now. Rooney is a freak if you will though started top flight football at 16, i don't believe he will be a top level footballer into his 30's for a variety of reasons.
    Omg your avatar is awsome!!! I was thinkin of makin that pic my avi yesterday lol

Comment

• man city lookin comfy

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
        Few good months? Gtfo he dominated in chivas and he just started playing in the first team not to long ago, chicharito will accomplish moar international and club wise then rooney. I laugh at you rooney suckers who stand up and try to defend him.

Matter fact WC wise chicharito has already accomplished moar, coming off the bench btw while rooney starts and gets his ass smacked.
        When Rooney was 16 he was coming off the bench at Everton and scoring against the likes of..hmm Arsenal..

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
          When Rooney was 16 he was coming off the bench at Everton and scoring against the likes of..hmm Arsenal..
          im talking about WC, Hernandez has more WC goals in 1 WC then Rooney in two WC's.

Face it kid, Rooney is done, hes a flop, hes a money hungry shark hes no longer the Rooney we all once knew and loved. Hernandez is only getting better and better, While Rooney....we already saw the best of Rooney.

Here watch this, this is something Wayne"Granny Fu*ker" Rooney will never do, Score in the WC like Chicharito.

The future striker for England is Andy Carroll, that guy is the truth. Rooney has been exposed and will be a bench warmer now with no impact for England anymore. While Chicharito will be pwning teams one after another.

I know the truth hurts my man, but someone has to break it to you.

Comment

• lolol

We play first half with no Krasic and we went behind, played with no spirit.

2nd half Del Neri puts in Krasics.. 3 minutes in and he scores a goal and we got opportunities again. Krasic is the mother****ing man!

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
              im talking about WC, Hernandez has more WC goals in 1 WC then Rooney in two WC's.
              Rooney had more PL goals after 1 game, more CL goals after 1game..its sound babyish with these comebacks but face Rooney is better; past, (the not so) present and dont worry he will be back in the future, and i dont care who for(as long not for city), im a fan of his but pissed off at the moment

Comment

• Poznan fans are crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Special One View Post
                  I think Hernandez will score 10+ this season as i don't see Rooney playing again

He has already scored 3 in 9 and most of the 9 were sub app, besides i have to try and hope for the future cause its looking pretty bleak right now. Rooney is a freak if you will though started top flight football at 16, i don't believe he will be a top level footballer into his 30's for a variety of reasons.
                  3 in 9? You do know friendlies and charity shield games don't go towards your total? When did he score 3 goals?

Comment

• Originally posted by carrbobandweave View Post
                    3 in 9? You do know friendlies and charity shield games don't go towards your total? When did he score 3 goals?
                    He has 1 goal i believe..Valencia

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                      He has 1 goal i believe..Valencia
                      lol. That's the only one I could think of.

Comment

Working...
                      X