X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
    And the FA cup 4-0 lol

Stalaggh, beating Milan at the san siro something we dream of doing? We won the fkin champions league mate, plus the team we actually lost to at the san siro was a different team to the one you faced.... come back when you win a champions league and when you win 3 premier league titles in a row....All arsenal fans cheer about is they beat us 2 times in the premier league..funny thing is they still finished 16 points behind us!

Well that is a smart excuse........please do yourself a favor and look at the squads for both seasons then make statements, the squads are pretty much the same, the one we beat had a couple more player but it was pretty much the same.

Come back when we win the champions league huh talk to me when you go a whole season unbeaten and when you win the league in your bitter rivals home turf.....

Comment

• Now with the other top teams strengthening their squads, I see Liverpool struggling with just Gerrard & Torres offering attacking flair.

Comment

• Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
        LOL'

Did you just compare Arsenal vs Chelsea Semi final of the cup, too our champions league tie? Hahaha, come on maaan that's going past full ******.

No, just stating that we had big games before that champions league tie.

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
        That game was Arsenals biggest game in years because, of what it could have elevated your team too, you haven't won a trophy for four years, the critics lamenting you for playing youth players and not buying any real quality players that are already established, coupled with the fact that Arsenal have never won the champions league, and the added advantage of the financial benefits of reaching the final of the champions league, the greatest club competition in world football. All of that would have changed if you had beaten us in Semi's, but you didn't and the rest in history, as they say.
        We reached the final in 06 with youth players beating the likes of Madrid, Juventus and Villareal and it didn't change the perception of Arsenal so reaching it this time would've changed nothing.

Comment

• Can't wait for Shaktar-Barca in the UEFA Super Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
            Well that is a smart excuse........please do yourself a favor and look at the squads for both seasons then make statements, the squads are pretty much the same, the one we beat had a couple more player but it was pretty much the same.

Come back when we win the champions league huh talk to me when you go a whole season unbeaten and when you win the league in your bitter rivals home turf.....
            Yeah they were practiclly the same team but you know for a fact, the team that won that champions league AS IN how good they were playing, would of beat any1....Kaka basically won it on his own....

LOL i was waiting for the "unbeaten" season...And by the way dickface, we did win the league well not on ur turf but against u we just drew the match, so think before you post lol....

And ye going unbeatens a pretty good thing, BUT WHAT HAVE YOU WON? LOL the last of your "unbeatables" just left you, cos your swag....watch arsenal will now claim to win the league because they beat everton 6-1 (STILL COULDNT KEEP A CLEAN SHEET!) who were applauding lol
            Last edited by AssasinKing; 08-16-2009, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              Yeah they were practiclly the same team but you know for a fact, the team that won that champions league AS IN how good they were playing, would of beat any1....Kaka basically won it on his own....

LOL i was waiting for the "unbeaten" season...And by the way dickface, we did win the league well not on ur turf but against u we just drew the match, so think before you post lol....

And ye going unbeatens a pretty good thing, BUT WHAT HAVE YOU WON? LOL the last of your "unbeatables" just left you, cos your swag....watch arsenal will now claim to win the league because they beat everton 6-1 (STILL COULDNT KEEP A CLEAN SHEET!) who were applauding lol

Guess after all these years it still stings to lose the league in Old Trafford against Arsenal............True, we have only won the FA cup (against United) after the unbeatables season, but we did reach the Champions League final with a completely different team to the unbeatables, with the young guns.....The last of the unbeatables left us, true, but United will never have an unbeatable squad, never......On the other hand, Arsenal know you can't get excited after one game even if it was an amazing one, the captain and the boss already said so. Lets watch how the league unfolds before making these kinds of remarks.....

Comment

• Points (Rank)
                Overall: 50 (542,363)

And I'm ranked 7th in the boxingscene leauge

Comment

• Omfg.

I am raging.

****test opening week ever and I'm bottom.

Comment

• What's going on?

It's changing my players around. I've got people on my subs bench who played today?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
                      Guess after all these years it still stings to lose the league in Old Trafford against Arsenal............True, we have only won the FA cup (against United) after the unbeatables season, but we did reach the Champions League final with a completely different team to the unbeatables, with the young guns.....The last of the unbeatables left us, true, but United will never have an unbeatable squad, never......On the other hand, Arsenal know you can't get excited after one game even if it was an amazing one, the captain and the boss already said so. Lets watch how the league unfolds before making these kinds of remarks.....
                      No doesnt sting at all, im not one of the fans that get "hurt" by something like that lol, And you keep talking about going undefeated in the premier league, why dont you go undefeated in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, FOR 2 years!! Didnt think of that did u lol...playing teams of the same level as top 5 english clubs and not losing for 2 years....Thats something you will never do...

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                      Omfg.

I am raging.

****test opening week ever and I'm bottom.
                      My team did ****, great players, poor results....41 points :/ Still il catch up lol

P.S. And i thought i was doing bad on football forums.net :P loooool
                      Last edited by AssasinKing; 08-16-2009, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X