Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquilani is a great player, just needs time to adjust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
      You seem to forget who did it to United that same season in the league, Arsenal "destroyed" United in November at the Emirates. Totally outplayed them like Barcelona did. So, it happens.....

It happened to us in Paris, reaching the final and losing to Barcelona, so its not a bad thing to lose to Barcelona but the way United played in Rome was awful, so much hype and only one team showed up.

Anyways, Great performance today, nice precise passing, movement, defending........Song out-performed himself today, really showing what he's capable of, if inly he could do it every week. Vermaelen played amazing today, great debut.
      Everyone knows you don't go full ******, what are you doing!?

We got destroyed 2-1? Hahaha; i want to know what you call a 5-0 result , also in a premiership game, a league that's played over 38 games. Remind me, where were you at come the end?

Also, the Champions League Semi final between our two clubs, was your teams biggest game in years, so much bigger then the november game; so much more at stake, and being played over two legs, Arsenal where destroyed.

But like you said earlier, only one team showed up, which team was that?

Which team completely collapsed at their own stadium, infront of their on fans, on such a massive occasion?

But then again, next game on, Barce' completely dominated us, and were more then worthy winners..

Comment

• Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post

We got destroyed 2-1? Hahaha; i want to know what you call a 5-0 result , also in a premiership game, a league that's played over 38 games. Remind me, where were you at come the end?

Watch the Premier League game again, completely outclassed, the United goal came at stoppage time.....and a fluke if not.

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
        Also, the Champions League Semi final between our two clubs, was your teams biggest game in years, so much bigger then the november game; so much more at stake, and being played over two legs, Arsenal where destroyed.

And I'm going full ****** ........Like if playing against Chelsea, beating them at the bridge and beating United at the Emirates 2x, beating Liverpool at anfield, beating Milan at the San Siro (something United dream of doing), playing against Chelsea at the semi finals of the FA Cup.......yeah, thats hardly the biggest game in years

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post

Which team completely collapsed at their own stadium, infront of their on fans, on such a massive occasion?

Thats the whole reason I said It, to support my argument that it happens on both sides. Same thing happened when United choked against Liverpool at Old Trafford.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
          It's a wikipedia article on Forbes' rich list.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2009/34/...al_340006.html

Is that better?
          Completely ignoring the guardian link huh, here you go

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...gue-clubs-debt

I think the FA is little more credible than a forbes list when it come to football, don't you

How can you argue that Arsenal are more in debt than Chelsea and United is beyond me.....

Comment

• LOL'

Did you just compare Arsenal vs Chelsea Semi final of the cup, too our champions league tie? Hahaha, come on maaan that's going past full ******.

That game was Arsenals biggest game in years because, of what it could have elevated your team too, you haven't won a trophy for four years, the critics lamenting you for playing youth players and not buying any real quality players that are already established, coupled with the fact that Arsenal have never won the champions league, and the added advantage of the financial benefits of reaching the final of the champions league, the greatest club competition in world football. All of that would have changed if you had beaten us in Semi's, but you didn't and the rest in history, as they say.

And to cap it off, you where playing a once bitter rival, to get to that final. Imagine what you would have over us, if you had beaten us and had gone on to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post

But then again, next game on, Barce' completely dominated us, and were more then worthy winners..
              And the FA cup 4-0 lol

Stalaggh, beating Milan at the san siro something we dream of doing? We won the fkin champions league mate, plus the team we actually lost to at the san siro was a different team to the one you faced.... come back when you win a champions league and when you win 3 premier league titles in a row....All arsenal fans cheer about is they beat us 2 times in the premier league..funny thing is they still finished 16 points behind us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
                A major re-shuffle is in order on my fantasy team.

Mine did alrite but like..my big players didnt show up...kuyt did nothing, had arshavin and all he got out of the 6 goals was 1 bonus point and 1 assist!! ARGH...lampard captain did fk all..Torres also did fk all...not even bonus points lol....hunt on bench scored against chelsea -.- bramble clean sheet on bench! lol Still didnt do TOO bad but meh....

Comment

• I think im 2nd place atm.

Comment

• Team From Sparta F.C, on paper to me, this team looks bad, but top of the league!

Comment

• spurs won me 52k points

Comment

Working...
                      X