This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
    Barry is heap of ****, how he get's in ahead of carrick is pure madness.
    Gareth Barry is a good player.

Comment

• Awesome **** Diego playing for Juve. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Awesome **** Diego playing for Juve. .
        Diego who?

New season on the way.

Gonna use this post to assert my absolutel belief Chelsea will absolutely dick the premiership this year, a little like Mourinho's first season. All over by Christmas. We might only lose once or twice in the 38 games.

It geniunely appears like Man Utd are content to replace the best player in the world with...............Michael Owen.

Comment

• Man UTD are dumbasses str8 up

Comment

• Romario is making another comeback

Comment

• Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
              Man UTD are dumbasses str8 up
              Yup thats why we have won Premierleague 3 times in a row now...and the European cup 2 yrs ago...plus the other 15 prem titles....and all the other trophys...

I agree Carrick should be ahead of Barry for england squad...I just dont think people realise how good he is because he plays so relaxed and easily...

Comment

• Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
                Barry is heap of ****, how he get's in ahead of carrick is pure madness.
                Its debatable whether he is better then carrick or not,
                but he aint a heap of ****.... Your just a classless idiot

Comment

• Carrick is a better player than Barry.

Barry hangs onto the ball for too long for me. Nothing is one and two touch, he takes to long. Carrick can play the one and two touch stuff.

Barry is a good player and he is good at playing keep ball usually but he kills the impetus from some attacks. Barry could never have played a ball like Lampards through the middle to Defoe but Carrick could've.

Comment

• You're right Spark, I think Chelsea will take this year as well, Man UTD, as much as they try to hide it, Ronaldo leaving was a big hit for them, if Ronaldo was there in the Community Shield, things might have happened different.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      Awesome **** Diego playing for Juve. .
                      Lol, that happened about 3 months ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X