• 2008/09 1509 1,090,467
    WTF!?

Comment

• One more week...

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
        Evra ****s all over Cole.
        I think it's the opposite way around. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          I think it's the opposite way around. .
          I'd pick Evra over Cole on my FF team.

Comment

• No Gerrard this Wednesday.

FUCK!

Comment

• Holland coach Bert van Marwijk has highlighted Fabio Capello as part of the foreign factor helping England's football development - and he sees them as one of the favourites for next year's World Cup.

England, like Van Marwijk's men, have a 100% record in qualification - and the Dutchman feels Capello has them playing in a more intelligent way compared to past teams.

In contrast to Holland's 'Total Football', England have been accused of failing to keep the ball and eventually tiring out - but Van Marwijk is full of admiration for the changes Capello has made.

Before Wednesday's friendly at Amsterdam ArenA, Van Marwijk said: "Every time England qualify for the World Cup they are one of the favourites. They have a lot of potential and at the moment they have a very good team.

"This is also to do with the coach. They are trying to play football. I saw a lot of videos of English teams and I like the way they playing football.''

Van Marwijk feels the foreign imports in the Premier League have also played a role, as well as the Italian coach appointed by the Football Association.

"Maybe in the past England played more opportune football and now you are trying to play more football,'' he added.

"It has to do with the coach and also players in England coming from the continent. They play in another way - so maybe both parties learned from each, and the English are better now.''

The Dutch have already secured their place at South Africa, while England are on the brink of qualification, with both countries in new eras under Capello and Van Marwijk.

"From the first moment I started as a coach, you saw that we were a team,'' added the Dutch coach. "That feeling is becoming stronger and stronger.''

Giovanni van Bronckhorst and Mark van Bommel will miss the friendly through injury, but Manchester City midfielder Nigel de Jong returns from suspension.

Van Marwijk expects Wayne Rooney to make an impact but refused to be drawn on whether he will man-mark the Manchester United forward, who has 10 goals in his last seven internationals.

"I cannot say how we will play against England, but we are aware Rooney is one of the best players for them,'' he said.

Comment

• Wayne Rooney is aiming to fill the void left by Cristiano Ronaldo by scoring 25 goals for Manchester United this season.

Sir Alex Ferguson has promised to hand Rooney a more central striking role for the champions after Ronaldo made the switch to Real Madrid.

The England man was regularly dispatched to the flanks to accommodate the Portuguese last season but still notched 20 goals for United.

And Rooney is convinced he can better that in 2009/10. "Of course 25 is a target which I hope I'm going to reach," said Rooney. "I've always said I should score more and hopefully I'll do that this season.

"I've got what I wanted. I like to play through the middle. The manager has come out now and said I am going to play there throughout the season so I'm delighted with that. He may change his mind and whatever he says goes, but I hope he will play me there for most of the season. If I keep scoring goals I will justify it."

He added: "I am comfortable with the extra responsibility now Cristiano has gone. There have been big expectations on me for the last seven years so whether he was here or not I would still have that.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZΟ View Post
                  WTF!?
                  Haha!

Mine are

2007/08 1959 241,975
                  2008/09 1926 70,964

08 i stopped playing for the last 7 or so weeks...last year i stuck through pretty much, may hav missed a few weeks but tht happens!

This year im aiming to do better again!

Comment

• If I was i that league I'd get Arshavin, most underrated player in the Prem.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                      If I was i that league I'd get Arshavin, most underrated player in the Prem.
                      11.5 mill is not underrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X