Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I genuinely believe Chelsea could field an u18 team vs us and we would still lose.

It doesn't even piss me off anymore. It's more like a minor annoyance.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      I genuinely believe Chelsea could field an u18 team vs us and we would still lose.

It doesn't even piss me off anymore. It's more like a minor annoyance.
      Should end tonight really. I think we will have a back 4 that is something like Gilchrist, Chalobah, Badiashille, and Cucu.

And nobody on the bench really.

Van Der Ven should mean you can play a suicidal high line and not give up a millions chances.

We only won last time because of the reds. Even then we nearly drew.

If Ange is just a little more defensive I think we get beat easy.

I think Chelsea are garbage.

Comment

• Hmm Bodies is right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Hmm Bodies is right.
          Of course. It's the most predictable result, not just in football but all of sports probably.

The fact you thought otherwise should highlight just how clouded your judgement can be with chelsea lol

What is it now, like 1 win in 35 years at the bridge or some schit? Ludicrous.

Comment

Of course. It's the most predictable result, not just in football but all of sports probably.

The fact you thought otherwise should highlight just how clouded your judgement can be with chelsea lol

What is it now, like 1 win in 35 years at the bridge or some schit? Ludicrous.
            Everton have a similarly mental run.

Chelsea are defo s.hit

Comment

• Crazy for Ipswich to get back to back promos, good for them

Comment

Everton have a similarly mental run.

Chelsea are defo s.hit
                They are but since when did you ever need to be good to beat us? Lol

Defo the worst chelsea line up i remember seeing. And i remember back to when Hoddle was your manager.

Still knew we'd get dicked.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Crazy for Ipswich to get back to back promos, good for them
                  I remember when they finished 4th in the prem! But they are a proper team.

Still think I'd like Leeds to come up again too.

Some of the clubs in the prem are pretty milky pointless teams: Brentford, Brighton, Bournemouth are just so meh. I know football's strength is that there is a meritocracy and you can rise and fall.

But those teams whenever I see them I think their natural level is league 1 never mind the championship.

Honestly, Wrexham are bigger than all of them.

I'm also annoyed with how obsessed our ownership are with Brighton's model. Low and behold we bought two of their better players for top end prices and now they are crap (the players have struggled until recently to adjust to playing for a team that the media and fans care about - even if most just want them to lose. Whilst Brighton weakened their team for cash that went straight into an owners pocket).

You can build a decent team like them and reach the dizzy heights of 6th or whatever and then sell a few and up in 11th.

If you buy a club for £4 billion and spend another £1 billion that is a garbage club to replicate. A small, s.hitty club.

I suppose they aren't that milky then. I've grown to hate them.
                  Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-05-2024, 03:26 AM.

Comment

They are but since when did you ever need to be good to beat us? Lol

Defo the worst chelsea line up i remember seeing. And i remember back to when Hoddle was your manager.

Still knew we'd get dicked.
                    I think the moment Hoddle brought in Gullit we became a decent side. Then next came the sky money and Italian influx and we became the West London club the others ones aren't really anything.

QPR could have been a bigger club if they struck out from Loftus Road decades ago.

Now it's hard to be s.hit if your Chelsea but they have achieved it.

In an era of billionnaires they are boujie as f.uck even with a ground which whilst worth billions is too small. We got confiscated like a p.orno at high school and still sold for £4 billion.

Next will be some sort of points deduction and another transfer ban but to shift towards mediocrity is still gonna take some work.

Comment

With a midtable team - which Chelsea are. The quickest fix will always be a new coach.

I don't know if it would get better without Poch but I don't anticipate it getting better with Poch. Nor can I see a few players fixing it.

Not even some players coming back from injury as most of them are damaged now.

At that point it is probably prudent to twist.

The key thing which I accept is Poch hasn't brought any of his own players in, he's extremely weak tactically and he's suffered upwards of 10 injuries at most points throughout the season so hardly a recipe for success.

The model despite what they say doesnt lend itself to a long term manager - hence the 2 year deal for poch.

At this point, Chelsea need a new manager bump and then to harness it to create a standard. That young players then maintain.

Chelsea right now are treading water. It can't happen. Literally, they cant afford it to.

If I didn't support Chelsea I'd want Chelsea to keep Poch.

It's like Solskjaer at United. Who was better than Poch has been but you knew he'd never make them a real threat.
                      Whilst it might be quick, it's been proven three times over to NOT be a fix, quick or otherwise. Einstein's definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result. Tossing a first year manager for not getting awesome results is just knee-jerk masturbation of the emotions that accomplishes nothing. You could put Pep on the touchline and that defensive backfield is still going to hemorrhage goals. Knock the grey matter back, as the Jive Dude would say.

Comment

Working...
                      X