Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When avnstrailin boo showed me some crazy game of Aussie guys just basically beating the chit outta each other I ggoy scared

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

I'm hoping we have learned regarding managers.

If the next one we employ is a 'head coach' you know we are f.ucked.

But im sure most Chelsea fans are praying for a transfer ban.

We'll only buy Brazilian kids or injured bums.

We need a season like Lampard had. Hands tied.

Run hard. Kick hard. Don't be s.hit.
      I don't even think this group can do that.

None of them can strike a ball. Everyone side foots it. I don't know what happened to football training programs but it is astonishing how nobody can put laces through the ball these days.

Looking at some old highlights of Rooney. Not a single person in Chelsea could strike a ball like that. Not even Jackson and he's the lifelong striker.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

I don't even think this group can do that.

None of them can strike a ball. Everyone side foots it. I don't know what happened to football training programs but it is astonishing how nobody can put laces through the ball these days.

Looking at some old highlights of Rooney. Not a single person in Chelsea could strike a ball like that. Not even Jackson and he's the lifelong striker.
        Chelsea haven't had someone who could strike a ball since Alonso and Giroud.

I dont count Reece James. He's not a footballer anymore.
        F l i c k e r F l i c k e r likes this.

Comment

Chelsea haven't had someone who could strike a ball since Alonso and Giroud.

I dont count Reece James. He's not a footballer anymore.
          that last part though

What's the general feeling towards the club out there these days? Is everyone riding out the mediocrity silently?

Also, have you become a true Manc now? Speaking the regional dialect and all?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

that last part though

What's the general feeling towards the club out there these days? Is everyone riding out the mediocrity silently?

Also, have you become a true Manc now? Speaking the regional dialect and all?
            Ha! I actually dont think you can shake accents or word choices as an adult. I always wonder what Brit speaking mandarin really sounds like to locals.

My daughter sounds like me because I suppose the accent I have is lazy and easier - Manc have a mental way of speaking on a breath out I reckon.

Londoners have Lazy vowels. Probably the dominant accent in the UK overall is an esturial accent which I have and I'd bet most English people in here have as well if they're from anywhere London or thereabouts.

Everyone I know is well pi.ssed off about Chelsea (Chelsea fans obviously - everyone else is well happy) but the majority of the crowd at Stamford Bridge is actually pretty old - literally. So despite press coverage about scummy Chelsea fans (which is a trope really) based on a hooligan history when we were s.hit - those in the crowd and certainly season ticket holders are well into their 60's. Look at the Matthew Harding Upper tier when watching a Chelsea game.

Chelsea possibly have the most placid, seen it all types at the ground but even they are booing players and coating the manager.

it is difficult.

nobody at the whole club does their job to the desired level other than my Manc brother Palmer.

But even now pushing my late 30's. Ive never seen a genuinely bad Chelsea team like these so any Chelsea fan under 40 id say is pretty spoilt. But even then...a billion quid spent? Surely we should have had some expectations.

I don't know how people stomach supporting a pure midtable team like we are. I'd be happier to get relegated already. It is to annoying. I'd rather get worse than tred water.

Standards a low though now. If Alfie Gilchrist kicked Bruno in the bollocks he'd be in the running for player of the year.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-03-2024, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Things are absolutely dire in South London, I'm not sure Palace is going to pick up another point this season. Still probably gonna be enough to hold off Luton and relegation though. Big fire sale is coming this summer though, so any chance of a young exciting team pushing top 10 will be out the door and it will be a rebuild next year. Really felt like a wasted season

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Things are absolutely dire in South London, I'm not sure Palace is going to pick up another point this season. Still probably gonna be enough to hold off Luton and relegation though. Big fire sale is coming this summer though, so any chance of a young exciting team pushing top 10 will be out the door and it will be a rebuild next year. Really felt like a wasted season
                Madueke for you. You can give us the perpetually injured Olise
                BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

• What a stupid game.
                  Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

What a stupid game.
                    I play chess unless I can get guys to put up money
                    Japanese chess is interesting
                    also work with smart Jews Who say just do this

don’t do that
                    I

Comment

• Chelsea's biggest problem is that Disasi, Gusto, Colwell, and Silva have been horrendously bad defensively. Kepa covered up a multitude of defensive sins last year and never got credit for it. Now Silva is understandable: He's 39 and his legs are gone, leading to bad mistakes he never made in the past. The others are just hot garbage. Couldn't they have thrown some of that transfer money at some stud defenders instead of some of those redundant midfielders they blew their wad on?

Cole has been the steal of the year and looks to be a stud for years to come. Jackson's numbers look good, but obviously needs more work on the training pitch and more experience. Nkunku hasn't played enough to get a read on how good he is.

Caicedo has quietly put up very good defensive stats according to FB Reference. Enzo and Conner need to switch positions: Gallagher's defensive numbers are very good and he and Fernandez are a push in ball moving numbers. Switch Conner to the defensive midfield and put Enzo as ball mover.

Comment

Working...
                      X