Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uruguay punches well above its weight. Pound for pound dog maybe i'd say but were there at the first World Cup- I think they won it.

U-20 used to be a dead age range for European sides because they do u-21's but there is more hype around it now.

Apart from the Italian Chelsea kid the most impressive player has been the Israel striker.

I am bit sceptical though as Ive seen Cesadei a few times in the academy team vs Men and then at Reading and he's not the most athletic when the opposition are more robust and savvy.

But it used to be that the superstars of the game would come from Brazil, Argentina, Italy, France, Holland, Spain, Portugal and England more often than not.

Now you have the two best players in the pl being from Norway imo. In Italy possibly the best players are a Georgian winger and a Nigerian striker. It is more interesting. I'd like that trend to continue.

Last edited by Sparked_26; 06-04-2023, 06:13 PM.
    BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

• Zlatan retires.

Something I never even considered happening. Genuinely. It's like one of those things that are natural but because of him you'd never think it.

A legendary tale ends.

Comment

• Fiorentina v West Ham.

Szef what's your betting tip?

I am thinking West Ham to win/draw.

Comment

• Fiorentina v West Ham BTTS at 1.88 is a go.

Comment

• I'd play over 2.5 goals, maybe even 3.5 but BTTS is fine too

Comment

• So the GOAT, Leo Messi, has signed with Inter Miami.

It's better than going Saudi league for a billion dollar but still I was hoping he'd play one last season in Barcelona and then retire in one of the less serious leagues.

Messi leaving Europe is the end of an era

Comment

• Getting a 0-0 or 1-0 vibe from the match so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Fiorentina v West Ham BTTS at 1.88 is a go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    So the GOAT, Leo Messi, has signed with Inter Miami.

It's better than going Saudi league for a billion dollar but still I was hoping he'd play one last season in Barcelona and then retire in one of the less serious leagues.

Messi leaving Europe is the end of an era
                    Some of these MLS team names are so unintentionally funny and ridiculous. Like Real Salt Lake.

Comment

• This game is too complex for Me

I do like Australian football where guys just beat the **** outta each other and the refs just throw red flags

Comment

Working...
                      X