Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is so annoying that Declan Rice isn't at Chelsea.

Fernandez is fairly ordinary so far.

The two best players in the league being Norwegian is interesting too.

Comment

• Manure crumbling.

Arsenal proving the doubters wrong when it is too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        It is so annoying that Declan Rice isn't at Chelsea.

Fernandez is fairly ordinary so far.

The two best players in the league being Norwegian is interesting too.
        West Ham priced him out during the end of the Roman Empire tbf.

Then during Tuchel, the man just didn't give a single f.uck about building the squad outside of buying defenders.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

West Ham priced him out during the end of the Roman Empire tbf.

Then during Tuchel, the man just didn't give a single f.uck about building the squad outside of buying defenders.
          I think he will be at Arsenal now if Arsenal are smart. They have some power for now and they should cash in all their chips on Rice.

Though i'd say even Chelsea should just blow all the budget on him if these idiots have anything left.

I've always maintained that Rice is worth more to Chelsea than to anyone because of his position on the field, his personality, and his history at the club. He walks through the door in the morning and he's top dog at Chelsea by noon.

Chelsea are crap not just because they can't score but mainly because nobody drives standards. Initiates a press and demands people follow.

Rice at this point is too good for Chelsea. Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Liverpool will all go for him in the summer.

Rice would have picked Chelsea if it wasnt a basket case.

He's basically the next Roy Keane imo. Once he joins a bigger team than West Ham he will be a monster in the league over the next decade. He will become more aggressive, more single-minded and show more desire once he realises he can win.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-08-2023, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Madrid v Man City - BTTS
            Astros +3.5 v Angels

is a go at 1.90​

Comment

• Real Madrid are a mad team.

They're not even good. They'd finish 6th or 7th in a premier league season.

But on the biggest stage of all...

Even someone like Vinicius i've never once watched that guy and thought he was anything more than a refined Theo Walcott. That Rodrigo is a Chelsea slayer but even him - he's fine. No special effects.

But they keep it together under the brightest lights and tough it out. Maybe that finally ends tonight and City whomp them.

Modric and Benzema are football Gods really.

Unfortunely BNC is a great keeper too. He got better when he left Chelsea.
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-09-2023, 11:49 AM.

Comment

I think he will be at Arsenal now if Arsenal are smart. They have some power for now and they should cash in all their chips on Rice.

Though i'd say even Chelsea should just blow all the budget on him if these idiots have anything left.

I've always maintained that Rice is worth more to Chelsea than to anyone because of his position on the field, his personality, and his history at the club. He walks through the door in the morning and he's top dog at Chelsea by noon.

Chelsea are crap not just because they can't score but mainly because nobody drives standards. Initiates a press and demands people follow.

Rice at this point is too good for Chelsea. Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Liverpool will all go for him in the summer.

Rice would have picked Chelsea if it wasnt a basket case.

He's basically the next Roy Keane imo. Once he joins a bigger team than West Ham he will be a monster in the league over the next decade. He will become more aggressive, more single-minded and show more desire once he realises he can win.
                I'm in full agreement with you there.

Need to get rid of all the sandbags even Kovacic tbh. He's pointless at Chelsea despite being a very capable player.

But I really do think Rice with Enzo is probably a really good midfield. Enzo is solid, he's basically Jorginho but better. Has an actual presence, can win a ball, and can actually pass forward.

Add Rice next to him and now there is someone to carry the ball and get forward while Enzo does the Xabi Alonso type of thing. Also adds another target on set pieces and crosses.

Considering ownership spent 100m on basically the Ukrainian Pulisic except w/o the match winning ability.

I do think they can buy Rice, even if it's 80 million. Could cut that in half by selling Kovacic, RLC, and Ziyech. Possibly Mount or Pulisic too. Given the obvious issues for them both.

Comment

Real Madrid are a mad team.

They're not even good. They'd finish 6th or 7th in a premier league season.

But on the biggest stage of all...

Even someone like Vinicius i've never once watched that guy and thought he was anything more than a refined Theo Walcott. That Rodrigo is a Chelsea slayer but even him - he's fine. No special effects.

But they keep it together under the brightest lights and tough it out. Maybe that finally ends tonight and City whomp them.

Modric and Benzema are football Gods really.

Unfortunely BNC is a great keeper too. He got better when he left Chelsea.
                  Come on lol.. You don't really think that

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

Come on lol.. You don't really think that
                    BTTS

What you on?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

BTTS

What you on?
                      Put some money on real to win today, and a little larger amount on them to advance. Two separate bets

Comment

Working...
                      X