X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

I'm terrible at betting.

Obviously on current form Man United should be clear favourites.
    But with Tottenham having a new interim and coming off a heavy loss you'd like to think Spurs would be up for this one but they really are dreadful.
    Man United to win by 2 or more goals seems smart.

Could also see a score draw as Man U have both centre halves out injured.
    Tottenham are decent at home. 2-2 it ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Tottenham are decent at home. 2-2 it ends.
      Yeah that second half we was decent. Not sure if it was a good comeback to nick a draw or if Man United chucked away a 2 goal lead

Did you bet on it?

Comment

Yeah that second half we was decent. Not sure if it was a good comeback to nick a draw or if Man United chucked away a 2 goal lead

Did you bet on it?

Yeah. Both teams to score.
        BodiesInFlight BodiesInFlight likes this.

Comment

• Chelsea losing to Brentford is a pretty big sign that we can lose every game from here on out.

Can't write off Nottingham or Bournemouth.

Does Frank undo his legend if he relegates Chelsea?

He's never coaching in the Prem again, that's for certain. He might not even get a Championship job.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Chelsea losing to Brentford is a pretty big sign that we can lose every game from here on out.

Can't write off Nottingham or Bournemouth.

Does Frank undo his legend if he relegates Chelsea?

He's never coaching in the Prem again, that's for certain. He might not even get a Championship job.
            Course not.

These Chelsea players are c.unts amongst other issues

Who would pick them over literally the clubs all time top scorer in 118 year history?

The players are nothing. Mostly proven themselves as nothings.

I still dont even think hiring Frank was a mistake - it could be anyone. These players have tapped out mentally. Potter had to go in January.

You dont want a new manager taking over Frank with these c.unts wracking up losses the new boss will be under the pump straight away.

Give the players the rope and let them hang themselves at this stage.

At the moment they have forgotten how to play football. Just innately. It's wild.

But it gives the new boss an opportunity to look at them and say listen - get this c.unt out of there - about whatever player it is.

Watch Felix now. My God. He started well. Now he's dire and thats because he's not gonna stay and he realises he is too weak for the league.

I'd have thought I could manage these f.uckers to a win but they are just weak, weak, weak men. Physically some them are undercooked but more mentally.

What can you do about that?

This is where data led purchases get shown up. There has to be some emotion in player purchase. This isn't baseball players trying to get on 1st base.

Why is Declan Rice NOT at Chelsea? Yet we will blow nearly £200 mill on Cucu, Mudryk, and Noni?

Just wild s.hit really. Lack of understanding how football at this level actually works or at any level really. Outsourcing the medical depth?

Good grief.

But ultimately - Someone will be the loudest bloke at 5 a side ffs.

Azpi hasn't been good enough for 3 seasons. Still there. Why? They recognise they have nothing in that dressing room and he is something.

Reece James despite his injuries. That's not his biggest issue. His biggest issue in reality is he has the personality of a wardrobe. He may crocked but he also has no fire.

He plays well when someone kicks him. Or we are winning.

He's not much either tbh. If anything he is the biggest disapointment.

Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-28-2023, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• How was hiring Lampard not a mistake? He's literally one of the worst managers of all time in the prem. Like Tony Adams level of bad. I dont say that lightly

Everton look better under Dyche and Chelsea looked better under Potter, even if they were bad, they are now worse. Blaming the players is easy. Untimately its the managers job to motivate and organise the players.

I got a couple of Chelsea mates and one loves Lampard and he actually said when losing to Brentford and the camera went on Lampard my mate was saying look how angry he looks, that's a proper Chelsea man... like wtf how is that something to quantify and appreciate lol

Comment

How was hiring Lampard not a mistake? He's literally one of the worst managers of all time in the prem. Like Tony Adams level of bad. I dont say that lightly

Everton look better under Dyche and Chelsea looked better under Potter, even if they were bad, they are now worse. Blaming the players is easy. Untimately its the managers job to motivate and organise the players.

I got a couple of Chelsea mates and one loves Lampard and he actually said when losing to Brentford and the camera went on Lampard my mate was saying look how angry he looks, that's a proper Chelsea man... like wtf how is that something to quantify and appreciate lol
                Red -

Comment

How was hiring Lampard not a mistake? He's literally one of the worst managers of all time in the prem. Like Tony Adams level of bad. I dont say that lightly

Chelsea are really s.hit.

Potter was s.hit and needed to go.

Lampard's s.hit.

But I've made the point before seems like your mate would agree. That place would be scorched earth if he wasnt there.

Why get Poch in now?

We will still lose.

Does it suit Lampard probably not. Nobody will give him a job now but if you think about it Chelsea are having a massive no pressure preseason.

Agents can be finding these c.unts moves and they can be taking stock of anyone there who isn't pathetic waste of skin.

The interest in Kova shows that teams don't trust form really. I mean that man has been f.ucking pony but reportedly the two best sides in Europe want him.

Chelsea's sh.it show is a result of most of these guys knowing they are dogsh.it and wanting to tap out.

Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-28-2023, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Multi-bet: R. Madrid ML + Barca ML at 1.62 is a go.

Comment

• To think I almost bet on Brentford.

Comment

Working...
                      X