This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Man Utd v Everton. How do you see that playing out?
    I was late to the party bro, my fault. But hopefully you went on Man Utd.

Everton is in disarray and Lampard is about to be sacked. So, I would keep money far away from them for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Chelsea with something like 10 would be starters out.

I am confident that a lot of these guys are faking injuries. Delaying rehab whilst the team are in poor form.

I Know someone who works for Man U who said Man U did this under Ragnick.

When this happens you essentially cant train. Training with who?

New coach comes in watch that treatment room clear.

In terms of pure probability it is just unfeasible.

Hopefully a lot of them never play for Chelsea again.

Imagine how embarrassing it would be nipping in the physio room and seeing TEN other players in there.

Most spineless team in sport.

Someone like Fofana needs to retire if he really is injured. Chelsea should be looking at their insurance policy.

Prediction: Havertz gets 'injured'.
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-07-2023, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• Not sure but let's see

Real Madrid at 2.14 over Villareal is a go.
        F l i c k e r F l i c k e r likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Chelsea with something like 10 would be starters out.

I am confident that a lot of these guys are faking injuries. Delaying rehab whilst the team are in poor form.

I Know someone who works for Man U who said Man U did this under Ragnick.

When this happens you essentially cant train. Training with who?

New coach comes in watch that treatment room clear.

In terms of pure probability it is just unfeasible.

Hopefully a lot of them never play for Chelsea again.

Imagine how embarrassing it would be nipping in the physio room and seeing TEN other players in there.

Most spineless team in sport.

Someone like Fofana needs to retire if he really is injured. Chelsea should be looking at their insurance policy.

Prediction: Havertz gets 'injured'.
          Man City again?

May as well put out the youths. Don't have any real strict instruction. Just set them up defensively with clear instruction and tell them "do whatever you want on the attack."

They bought Fofana knowing he had a terrible injury record since 19. He was another crocked player that "data" said was good.

Chelsea are royally f00ked. Word is they are signing up Marcus Thuram from Monchengladbach.

Other than the Premier League, I watch the Bundesliga and in that league I like watching Monchengladbach and Dortmund... I will tell you right now. He's all wrong for Chelsea. He's another in the same exact profile as Torres, Morata, Higuain, Werner, Lukaku, and Aubameyang.

I know to other members we must look the most "hot and cold" supporters but my days. The club literally will not learn from past mistakes.

Buys crocked players constantly and keeps buying the same kind of striker thinking things are going to change.

They'd be better off recalling Lukaku from Inter and playing a no special effects 4-4-2. Traditional wingers and classic midfield 2. Over signing another striker in that profile.

Definitely a spineless group. Sacking Potter isn't going to change their heart and ability. Most of them just aren't good enough and too many are square pegs in round holes. Idk how they lucked up and won the UCL when they did. The only thing that's changed is Rudiger and Giroud, they have no excuses.
          Last edited by F l i c k e r; 01-07-2023, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Man City again?

May as well put out the youths. Don't have any real strict instruction. Just set them up defensively with clear instruction and tell them "do whatever you want on the attack."

They bought Fofana knowing he had a terrible injury record since 19. He was another crocked player that "data" said was good.

Chelsea are royally f00ked. Word is they are signing up Marcus Thuram from Monchengladbach.

Other than the Premier League, I watch the Bundesliga and in that league I like watching Monchengladbach and Dortmund... I will tell you right now. He's all wrong for Chelsea. He's another in the same exact profile as Torres, Morata, Higuain, Werner, Lukaku, and Aubameyang.

I know to other members we must look the most "hot and cold" supporters but my days. The club literally will not learn from past mistakes.

Buys crocked players constantly and keeps buying the same kind of striker thinking things are going to change.

They'd be better off recalling Lukaku from Inter and playing a no special effects 4-4-2. Traditional wingers and classic midfield 2. Over signing another striker in that profile.

Definitely a spineless group. Sacking Potter isn't going to change their heart and ability. Most of them just aren't good enough and too many are square pegs in round holes. Idk how they lucked up and won the UCL when they did. The only thing that's changed is Rudiger and Giroud, they have no excuses.
            It is the Vialli death that put these lot into sharper focus.

Actually Chelsea with Luca in 98/99 were the highest paid team in the league. Came up just short. But nobody whinged about that team because we they had a bit of swag and charisma and were just cool.

This Chelsea team other than the kids and Silva and Chilwell - are vanilla characters led by what appears an incredibly vanilla man.

It shows on the field. The don't have to take responsibility.

Maybe Kepa and Jorgi I would excuse from that too.

I don't think Kepa is a very good player but he does have a backbone. Jorgi is Mr Burns but I dont question his spirit. Physically of course he is a complete joke. Someone like Millie Bright would destroy him in a fight never mind anyone else. I think my 4 year old daughter could have a cage fight with Jorgi and possibly win a decision based on effective aggression.

At this point Chelsea signings need to be s***** characters over optimal ability.

Broken record- but Declan Rice. Even with the current weak team he would race the level of the team. Right player, right time, right character. It isn't all about talent although he is a very good player and all stats bare this out.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-08-2023, 04:51 AM.

Comment

• Chelsea suffered one of the most humiliating defeats I've seen. They are nowhere close to the top level. I know they're dealing with injuries, but that was as bad of a performance as you'll see.

Comment

• 20230108_202358.jpg......
                siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• we are in some deep deep mess.

But even with that, stick by Potter. I was questioning him but he's not made any blatantly wrong decisions since the WC.

If he does some daft s/hit like play Ziyech as a wingback, then okay, Potter clearly lost the plot. Because even if you are ABSOLUTELY FAILING a mid-term Maths exam, if you see the question 2 + 2 =? .... you obviously put 4. Nothing else.

But him doing something like that? Potter effectively put any number but 4 and must be dumb as all hell and thus cannot be trusted to navigate the seas.

But I agree with Sparked. We need people with backbone. That's why I felt Richarlison would be perfect for Chelsea. He does everything Chelsea wanted Batshuayi, Lukaku, Werner, Morata, etc. etc. to do and is an absolute c^nt the whole way. But instead club got Aubameyang, another fair weather luxury player. Then looking to sign Nkunku who is just 50 shades of Timo Werner...

and just agreed a loan terms with Atletico over Joao Felix who is basically a silver spoon Richarlison, no c^nt in him at all.

Deep mess in Chelsea rn.

Comment

• Honestly, I'd like to play for Chelsea.

This season we should raffle of that right back or no9 spot to anyone interest.

I think I might be as good as this version of Azpi tbh.

Comment

• Ouch!

I'm out myself now. If Chelsea don't win 2 games in a row I won't post in here again.

Getting too angry about them.

Jealous of Potter though. A 5 year contract? My guy is gonna get PAID.

Reset required.

Sign no player under 6'3.

Next season. Kick everybody.

Comment

Working...
                      X