X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

I don't know, have you watched Man U?
    Yeah, I've seen that on-pitch obscenity I just think they'll find a way to buy their way out of the relegation zone by the winter transfer window. Remember, Arsenal looked like catfood and ass to start the season last year.....

Comment

• Leeds currently slapping up Chelsea.

Comment

• Fuck you, Tuchel.....
        Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 08-21-2022, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Leeds up 3-0

Comment

• Chelsea right now -----> Dumpster Fire.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• We need to buy Wilfried Zaha full stop,

Boehly needs to get his head out. Tuchel clearly doesn’t have a nose for talent or a sense for the market, so he can’t be trusted there.

buy Zaha before the window is shut. Idc if it’s last day signing. Zaha is everything we are trying to make Havertz to be but Havertz just doesn’t have that edge or grit. He’s not from poverty, so Havertz might simply not have that in him. Zaha is a Jack Dempsey of a striker. Not Amir Khan or Cesar Chavez Jr like Havertz is.

Comment

• No Ronaldo, no problem for ManU.

Comment

• Well that happened! What the deuce is wrong with Liverpool? They were supposed to be deep enough to ride a couple injuries, yet here they are looking sluggish AF.

Comment

• Even worse from Liverpool to lose to a dumpster fire.

But truthfully, Liverpool will bounce back but will ultimately let Man City off the hook and gift them the title. While man United just played their final, they'll revert to type soon.
                      StarshipTrooper StarshipTrooper likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X