Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea's attackers are absolutely tedious let's be honest.

Horrific form to a man.

When Ziyech looks the most up for it you're in trouble because that dude is a complete p.ussy.

Comment

• I swear, Tuchel's whole non-system seems to be to play for the clean sheet and hope he gets a cheap goal or two off set pieces Oh, and I'm sick of Tuchel b1tching about the schedule and "being tired". Phuck! EVERY other team plays a suck schedule and everyone is tired and everyone has injuries. You don't hear them whinging about it like a phucking baby. Also, grapevine has it Tuchel has lost the locker room.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Oh and also...

If Trent Alexander Arnold played in Serie A, he would be the absolute best player in that league. This guy is a bonafide star and it isnt' talked about. He's probably the best player on Liverpool p4p.
        All I see is big fat FACTS.
        StarshipTrooper StarshipTrooper likes this.

Comment

• Joelinton >>> Jorginho

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

All I see is big fat FACTS.
            Trent is a phucking BEAST

Comment

• CONCACAF_Jamaica_Vs_Mexico.jpg

Comment

• Nakamura and Reo Hatate goals 2 Japanes bhoys with similar goals for Celtic .Hatate looks like Celtics best player already after 2 games .

Comment

• MOTM . Reo Hatate's Celtic Debut vs Hibernian! | Every Touch | cinch Premiership

Comment

• The scenes today man .Ross County scored in injury time for a 3-3 dtaw against Rangers .Then the Celtic game 0-0 after 85 minutes and Celtic go down to 10 men .Then score the winner in the 90th minute .This is some celebration from Jotta .Old firm game on Wed 2 points in it .
                    https://twitter.com/_EAMONFLYNN/stat...-goes-viral%2F

Comment

• E-VWThgUcAQUXr_?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X