This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulisicky is injured again.

I think he's probably done at Chelsea now. He's pointless. Even if he does have the odd great game. He's like Robben was at Chelsea but impossibly even more fragile.

No top team can have players like that. Always seems to get injured for that states too. F.ucker barely even plays for us.

I still remember Lalas trying to say he was too good for Chelsea. Who went on to win the CL like 4 months later.

Pulisic needs to string 6 months injury free together or I cant really see him playing for anyone near Chelsea's level
    Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-10-2021, 01:05 PM.
    StarshipTrooper StarshipTrooper likes this.

Comment

• Holy hell, takes Edouard all of 27 seconds to put in a goal in the PL we are going to be dangerous once we get healthy and everyone fully integrated
      F l i c k e r F l i c k e r likes this.

Comment

• Ronaldo picking up where he left off

Comment

• Cristiano Ronaldo absolute boss. Scored then the game completely unlocked, 4-1. Man United is definitely a competitor now.

Imagine them winning the league or a trophy after a 5 year drought.

Comment

• Ronaldo is just made of goals.

Flicker you must be feeling good about your boy Gallagher. He reminds me of Stevie Meeee kind of. Throw back kind of player not that he isnt technical but he seems to need to feel it and then he's just everywhere. Pure talent but the Gallagher vs Billy is a great debate. I know they're different but I dont think Chelsea will be able to bring through both at the same time. They need enough minutes and you can't e playing both over a course a season and challenging realistically.

Mercurial Gallagher vs Metronome Billy

There is more of a natural spot for Billy whereas Connor will need a system change or to play deeper which he can but he will want to get into the box.

Chelsea are stacked with talent.

Advantage Billy?
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-11-2021, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Lukaku scoring like a boss

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Ronaldo is just made of goals.

Flicker you must be feeling good about your boy Gallagher. He reminds me of Stevie Meeee kind of. Throw back kind of player not that he isnt technical but he seems to need to feel it and then he's just everywhere. Pure talent but the Gallagher vs Billy is a great debate. I know they're different but I dont think Chelsea will be able to bring through both at the same time. They need enough minutes and you can't e playing both over a course a season and challenging realistically.

Mercurial Gallagher vs Metronome Billy

There is more of a natural spot for Billy whereas Connor will need a system change or to play deeper which he can but he will want to get into the box.

Chelsea are stacked with talent.

Advantage Billy?
                  I'd give my left nut for Palace to keep Gallagher. Need to sell Zaha after the season and use that cash to retain Gallagher

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

I'd give my left nut for Palace to keep Gallagher. Need to sell Zaha after the season and use that cash to retain Gallagher
                    I think there is a chance. The loan system is changing and Chelsea are going to have to shift players that they like.

Chelsea would be happier selling to Palace and have a buy back for a profit that Palace like.

Basically loan with a guaranteed profit at the end. Win win
                    BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Pulisicky is injured again.

I think he's probably done at Chelsea now. He's pointless. Even if he does have the odd great game. He's like Robben was at Chelsea but impossibly even more fragile.

No top team can have players like that. Always seems to get injured for that states too. F.ucker barely even plays for us.

I still remember Lalas trying to say he was too good for Chelsea. Who went on to win the CL like 4 months later.

Pulisic needs to string 6 months injury free together or I cant really see him playing for anyone near Chelsea's level
                      We will have him at Arsenal. You Chelsea fans are just spoilt

Comment

Working...
                      X