This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

France are the current overlords. Poland needs more diversity.
    True just not England's.

France would have to mess up to play us next.

I think England are trying to be like France. France are rarely actually that good to watch but they defend so well and because of there attack they are just definitely gonna score.

It is sort of smart, low energy football ideal for going through 7 games in a month long tourney. Plus they have Mbappe. At some point he is just gonna do something completely by himself and win them a big game.

England are trying that but in the end we arent good enough to not concede against Germany, Portugal, and defo not France. So we need to score 2 or more in all those games which I cant see happening.

Germany are more high octane but they got seen off by France as if France were Mayweather and Germany were Zab Judah or something. It was competitive-ish. But not for France. They could have played again that night, lol
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

True just not England's.

I think England are trying to be like France. France are rarely actually that good to watch but they defend so well and because of there attack they are just definitely gonna score.

It is sort of smart, low energy football ideal for going through 7 games in a month long tourney. Plus they have Mbappe. At some point he is just gonna do something completely by himself and win them a big game.

England are trying that but in the end we arent good enough to not concede against Germany, Portugal, and defo not France. So we need to score 2 or more in all those games which I cant see happening.

Germany are more high octane but they got seen off by France as if France were Mayweather and Germany were Zab Judah or something. It was competitive-ish. But not for France. They could have played again that night, lol
      Funny I used to bring France and Germany as my two favourite World Cup teams but I have dropped off Germany and added England because of the Jamaican connection. I hated England during the Beckham days.

Comment

• Well, saw that coming but still enjoyed this game. Was on the edge of my seat after Lewy his 2nd goal.

I use to think he was overrated but he is legit. One of the best footballers in the world, most definitely the best striker.

I feel sorry for him. If he had a half decent team around him, he'd achieve even more than he already has.

Instead, he has 9 siablos and Szczęsny.

Next World Cup will probably be his last big tournament. Bad luck, Robert.

​​​​
        ​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Well, saw that coming but still enjoyed this game. Was on the edge of my seat after Lewy his 2nd goal.

I use to think he was overrated but he is legit. One of the best footballers in the world, most definitely the best striker.

I feel sorry for him. If he had a half decent team around him, he'd achieve even more than he already has.

Instead, he has 9 siablos and Szczęsny.

Next World Cup will probably be his last big tournament. Bad luck, Robert.

​​​​
          ​​​
          Red - It hurt more after, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

True just not England's.

France to me is that dangerous counter puncher that doesn't mind eating weak jabs for the first 6 to 8 rounds while they are timing and measuring you, knowing that at some point they are gonna get that opening and land the hammer

Comment

• Benzema, the Algerian, the Muslim doing it for France.

Comment

• Such a weird situation the Portuguese face down 2-1 right now. If their match stays the same and Germany/Hungary doesn't change, they are going home, but if Germany scores a goal, they'll go through and if Germany concedes another goal, they'll go through lol. They're rooting for everything except the status quo

Comment

• Watch the English get Hungary, Sweden and Wales and end up hosting the finals after all

Comment

• Is France a majority Black country?

Comment

• Good lord Germany they've become the Dutch, Low going to be sent out of Munich with a rocket up his ass

Comment

Working...
                      X