Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally coming off the pitch, players look shaken but not completely distraught, so I'm guessing he's got a heart beat, but that was pretty sickening in general

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Finally coming off the pitch, players look shaken but not completely distraught, so I'm guessing he's got a heart beat, but that was pretty sickening in general
      I feel pretty sick tbh and I should see similar ish things more than your average.

Did they? That's something.

They definitely shocked him with the defib. So he had a shock able rhythm

So on one hand that's hope in itself. On the other it means he has had a cardiac arrest. On the other hand that was long. So you are relying on quality cpr to push blood around the body.

Also adults recovering from cpr from a cardiac arrest isnt particularly good.

I dunno man. I think he might pass more than he might survive

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

I feel pretty sick tbh and I should see similar ish things more than your average.

So on one hand that's hope in itself. On the other it means he has had a cardiac arrest. On the other hand that was long. So you are relying on quality cpr to push blood around the body.

danish TV says he's alive but it hasnt been officially cofirmed yet

Comment

• i just saw a pic of eriksen on the stretcher, he was alive

they say he had a heart attack

Comment

• E3sqav1WQAkZYqT?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
            BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

• People saying on twitter they kept the camera on him and then showed his wife, have they really stooped that low?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                People saying on twitter they kept the camera on him and then showed his wife, have they really stooped that low?
                They showed him a couple times before they realized the severity of it I think, they definitely showed his wife later on the pitch hugging Schmeichel and Kjaer

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

I was trying to be positive, it was very long, felt like it drew out forever. It's certainly a victory at this point if he survives and recovers to live a normal life, fingers crossed

Comment

• UEFA just confirmed he's in the hospital and stable at the moment

Comment

• He must be stable. Brilliant news.

He must be conscious and talking. I've never seen anyone survive a cardiac arrest for a length of time but footy players must be different gravy really.

It looked to me like a seizure first so maybe that caused the arrest. I dunno that was so f.ucked up. I've not seen anything like thing so literally millions of people have now seen something truly messed up and actually deeply personal to Eriksen.

Comment

Working...
                      X