X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and lastly before I forget....

Sterling hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.

What an absolute certified bum. That’s 3 Champions League trophies he’s cost City now. Terrible player. Told youse all they’ll never win a CL with him in the starting 11. He’s so bad he makes everyone around him worse.

He’ll be at Crystal Palace within 12 months jot it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      My boy Ngolo doe.... What a man.

Does Sparked still want him sold or nah?
      No. Lol.

But in fairness to me Ngolo hasn't played like he has recently for about 3 years. It wasnt positioning it was injuries which he is still getting and maybe the fact that Chelsea are defending so much more aggressively through Rudiger, Azpi and Christensen.

The issue is always that like most of the top teams the premier league is quite poor. The opposition will stick ten behind the ball and Chelsea struggle which is why managers try and get him pinch the ball higher up.

He is very carefully managed now. Chelsea still need to buy a DM because we wont be able to win a league title depending on him to stay fit for a season because he just wont. He cant.

Comment

• manchester_city_v_chelsea_fc_-_uefa_champions_league_final.jpeg?imwidth=158%20158w.jpg ​​​Legend

Comment

• Comment

• **** the haters
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Phenom; 06-03-2021, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Pulisic just keeps on winning but this time captaining internationally.

Comment

• European championship predictions?

consulting the wall chart it looks like Italy's to win.

i mean, did an Italian actually create that whole draw. Tbf England has a simple run in the world cup. Does go to show that the Europeans is a lot more difficult to win than the world cup where really the top Euro nations (not England) only really have to worry about Brazil sometimes and sometimes Argentina.

England's side of the draw is an absolute murderers row. If France make it through all that they'll be pretty fatigued in the final. Same as Portugal or Germany if they got that far.

England just dont have the defenders to be that competitive. So much talent that team but it is just wonky. They will probably go closer in the world cup.

Italy to win

Dark horse: Turkey
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 06-10-2021, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• I got Germany to win.

But with Germany playing France in Munich. That's going to be the tell all of which Germany is at this tourney.

My dark horse: Lewandowski. (Poland but he's gonna carry them)

England's issue is and always will be the coach. If he does a Guardiola in the Champions League final, then England are screwed. If he keeps it simple and doesn't get too clever, England can really bully their way in.

Turkey already looking for flight tickets.
                  Last edited by F l i c k e r; 06-11-2021, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Poland aint sh_t!

Comment

• My pick looked good but my dark horses Turkey looked like absolute bums. Lots of pundits over here were picking them to do well which is why I thought they must know something!

I just cant see a winner coming from the France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, England, Croatia, or even Poland side of the draw.

The other side basically just has Italy and Belgium in it. Then teams like Denmark, and a lesser Holland and I thought Turkey.

Someone average will get their **** slapped in on that side of the draw in a semi final.

The whole draw looks a bit messed up. Second one in a row where a weaker team might get to a final without doing that much like last time it was one of Croatia or England

it must have been seeded but it is a bad draw in terms of making both sides even.

Belgium wont do anything like always. If there is a team flakier than England it is them. Italy will put them out 100 out of 100 times.

I always see a strong Italy as basically Chelsea. They always play to their strengths and have a sound game plan.

England's issue will be that they will be too worried about their defence to play their best team and then probably pick the quicker players to play on the break.

This tournament will always be about who can press high and turnover possession high up the pitch and play in the little spaces with great technique and skill and then be aggressive in defence. England do actually have players to do that it is just whether the firstly pick them and whether or not other teams can still do what they do but better. Which is probably France tbf.

If Rashford starts for England I'm taking that is an indicator of success really because he shouldn't. Mount, Foden, Grealish are the footballers. Sancho maybe in that too. Players like Rashford and Sterling are both young but they're typically English yesterday's men kind of players. Technically and tactically they aren't massively talented

Comment

Working...
                      X