Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMFBO!!! Benteke of all people, to the rescue to bury Brighton in a game where we got absolutely battered from pillar to post eat **** pricks!!!

Comment

• Bayern fur immer **** england!

Comment

• Celtic manager Neil Lennon has resigned with his side 18 points adrift of Rangers in the Scottish Premiership.

Lennon took charge for a second spell in February 2019 when Brendan Rodgers left and led the club to two titles, two Scottish Cups and a League Cup.
        https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55130253

Comment

• Perfect moment for Lampard to get a good job. Would be better to take that in the summer though.

Obviously big expectations at Celtic but the league dynamic is pretty much bet Rangers and win the league with a club that has better players than all the clubs.

This place is butt ugly now too. lol

Comment

• Woof this update looks garish. I think I'm gonna post less, lol

Comment

• That Mason Mount eh?

Would have put my mortgage on that guy vindicating my belief in him.

Future Chelsea captain

Future England captain

Comment

• Mount's drive and hustle always got him into the lineup but he's starting to show that attacking talent that he had before things went t^ts up. Finally playing in his real position imo.

Liverpool looking like they made a mistake with Thiago too. Was he even involved? Sheesh.

Comment

• Thiago seems a bit like Jorginho but Jorginho has accepted that he can't run and doesnt get too far if ever ahead of the ball.

For me Jorginho is my player of the season so far for Chelsea because I've never really rated him but he keeps us ticking over nicely, he can be caught on the ball, but he never hides and without him we really struggle to get the ball out from defence. He's a good character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    It's crazy how bad they're without Van Dijk probably not just him but they literally have no one to replace him had they invested in CBs in the summer they would've won the league again

Now they will forever be known as the pandemic champions weakest defending champs since Moyes United
                    As great as Van Dijk is he’s not even the problem tbh....we’re ****ing useless up front and don’t look like ever scoring a goal again.

Firmino has been dog chit for over a year now but we knew that already.....the surprise is Mane who has been shockingly bad and probably the worst of the lot. I did mention on here a few times how Mane would have games where he’d look like a semi pro footballer every so often but this season it’s been every game. Don’t know what’s happened to him. Big changes needed in the summer. Firmino is finished it’s time for him to go and I have a feeling Salah is going too. My sources tell me a double swoop for Mbappe and Haaland is in serious discussions right about now.

Suppose the warning signs were there earlier on in the season when Jota was literally winning us games singlehandedly....him getting injured ****ed us worse than VVD tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Thiago seems a bit like Jorginho but Jorginho has accepted that he can't run and doesnt get too far if ever ahead of the ball.

For me Jorginho is my player of the season so far for Chelsea because I've never really rated him but he keeps us ticking over nicely, he can be caught on the ball, but he never hides and without him we really struggle to get the ball out from defence. He's a good character.
                      Thiago is a certified baller. Only morons who don’t know **** all about football are questioning him. “No assists or goals doe” ****ing idiots.

Its not his fault Mane and Firmino have forgotten how to play football. Next season with Haaland up front these same idiots will be creaming themselves at how good my boy Thiago truly is.

Comment

Working...
                      X