Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think there were a few mitigating circumstances.

1. being that pitch was deemed unplayable just 4 days before. And tbf nobody at Chelsea would have played on a pitch like that since they were children

2. Barnsley had 12 days off prior

3. Barnsley played really really really well.

But yeah, Ziyech had no idea what to do.

Comment

• Liverpool are **** tbh...

Comment

• That high line is just sooo high.

Ah well. F.uck em. At least they arent winning it again no matter what happens.

What I would say is that they're still a great team. It just goes to show how good their press and how precise their distances were between defence and midfield was for two seasons.

Playing like they do. Most teams would get f.ucking battered.

I think maybe teams dont like going long as much as Leicester do. Chelsea went life and death with Barnsley because they didnt want to.

You have to credit Leicester too. They're a good side.

Comment

• It's crazy how bad they're without Van Dijk probably not just him but they literally have no one to replace him had they invested in CBs in the summer they would've won the league again

Now they will forever be known as the pandemic champions weakest defending champs since Moyes United

Comment

• Dreadful. Truly abysmal. Not a doubt in my mind, if we had to play an entire year without Zaha, we'd set the PL record for least amount of points in a season. Need to move on from a lot of these guys ASAP and I've found myself wondering now for the first time if it is time for Roy to go. He's done a fantastic job keeping us up since coming in, but things have gotten stale even by our standards, despite an influx of younger players and attackers. Still couldn't buy a goal if the other side had 8 on the pitch. Burnley raking us over the coals at Selhurst. Half these dudes look washed and the other half don't look like they give a ****. Pretty sure we'd ****house our way to about a 12th place finish in the Championship.

Comment

• Napoli v Juventus or Spurs v City which one is the better watch for neutral?

Leaning towards Spurs v City

Comment

• Way too many soft penalties in the premier league now days

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Dreadful. Truly abysmal. Not a doubt in my mind, if we had to play an entire year without Zaha, we'd set the PL record for least amount of points in a season. Need to move on from a lot of these guys ASAP and I've found myself wondering now for the first time if it is time for Roy to go. He's done a fantastic job keeping us up since coming in, but things have gotten stale even by our standards, despite an influx of younger players and attackers. Still couldn't buy a goal if the other side had 8 on the pitch. Burnley raking us over the coals at Selhurst. Half these dudes look washed and the other half don't look like they give a ****. Pretty sure we'd ****house our way to about a 12th place finish in the Championship.

Lampard would make Palace respectable.

Not winning shyte but at least the team will play to their potential.

Double edged sword of course but look at Sheffield. Bottom of the table but they're are respectable. High line, compact team. Well managed and fans have something to look forward to watching.

Same with Soton. (except not bottom of the table)

Comment

• Werner!!!!!!

Happy for him tbh. He's never hid.

Of course that goal there should be at least his 20th but at some point, surely, he will just be more relaxed and take more chances.

I think maybe fans underestimate that kind of thing.

Comment

• Newcastle are so bad

Comment

Working...
                      X