Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to sell salah and reinvest in that front line.

Comment

• If one of them had to leave i’d rather sell Firmino, he has been poor for about a year now.

Comment

• Salah would garner a much higher price.

Firminho has always been hot and cold and I doubt the top teams would splash as much cash on him.

Comment

• Who is this penchester? I like this person. Called Burnley's giant slaying right.

But anyways, isn't that why Liverpool tried to sign Pulisic and Werner?

Basically two signings that would have given them the ability to move on from at least one of their front 3 guys.

But that's what they get for letting Firmino get complacent with not producing for 1.5 years.

Comment

• Where would Salah go though? I doubt Barcelona would pay €100M+ without selling Griezmann or Dembele and not many will be willing to pay high transfer for almost 30 year old player

Why does he want to leave Liverpool ? It's not like Barcelona is a step up right now I'm assuming he just wants new contract

Comment

• Salah would go to Real Madrid if they can offload Hazard.

If they can move Hazard at x/y wages (like Bale) or flat out sell him back to Chelsea at a huge loss. They could move on Salah easily and he'd excel there.

I don't think he wants to leave Pool though. Any rumors to it? I feel Mane would want to leave more than Salah, as he always looks visibly upset with Klopp.

Comment

• Salah is what 27?

Comment

• I think Lampard is the first manager to make me feel unbothered with not watching Chelsea play.

Tammy got a hat trick and Timo squandered a pen though.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I think Lampard is the first manager to make me feel unbothered with not watching Chelsea play.

Tammy got a hat trick and Timo squandered a pen though.
                    Jesus what about Sarri.

He made me not bother with Football in general. It was that dull.

I mean Lamps is getting sacked. The wheels have come off. But he's tried to do things the right way and there's a lot of academy talent in that squad so his legacy will be pretty decent.

He just doesnt know enough.

I could reel off about 8 players who I dont know where they should play.

It is a tough job even for a good, experienced manager. Some radical decisions need to be made.

Is Havertz actually a striker? Probably.

Is James a midfielder? Probably.

Is Werner only good in a front two? Yes.

That 4-2-2-2 worked really. Would we get dicked playing it against anyone good. 1000% yes.

Someone like Conte would have frozen out whoever now.

You probably have to. Lamps hasn't got the wins or confidence behind him to be truly bold so we just never get momentum or settled performances.

He's gonna get fired.

But it is one of them. He has finally allowed the academy to flourish and that is what will make Chelsea a great team eventually.

It is a great job at Chelsea. Arguably the most exciting job in Europe.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-24-2021, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Jesus what about Sarri.

He made me not bother with Football in general. It was that dull.

I mean Lamps is getting sacked. The wheels have come off. But he's tried to do things the right way and there's a lot of academy talent in that squad so his legacy will be pretty decent.

He just doesnt know enough.

I could reel off about 8 players who I dont know where they should play.

It is a tough job even for a good, experienced manager. Some radical decisions need to be made.

Is Havertz actually a striker? Probably.

Is James a midfielder? Probably.

Is Werner only good in a front two? Yes.

That 4-2-2-2 worked really. Would we get dicked playing it against anyone good. 1000% yes.

Someone like Conte would have frozen out whoever now.

You probably have to. Lamps hasn't got the wins or confidence behind him to be truly bold so we just never get momentum or settled performances.

He's gonna get fired.

But it is one of them. He has finally allowed the academy to flourish and that is what will make Chelsea a great team eventually.

It is a great job at Chelsea. Arguably the most exciting job in Europe.
                      Sarri luckily had Hazard.

Without Hazard, that team was completely hopeless.

This squad though? They are actually hopeless and it's not because of a poor squad either.

My main issue is that I already know what to expect.

I know Lampard isn't going to do anything different.

He's not going to put Mount in his best position. He's also not going to drop Mount to put in a midfield that has better chemistry.

And that dictates the whole game. We go out from the start, losing the midfield battle. Which dictates the attack and defense.

That's why it's like, "wow. what's the point?"

Now watch Wolves capitulate.

But you are right about the silver lining to Lampard's tenure. He's the only one to prove the academy's worth by bringing through those kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X