This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Dugarry called messi half autistic the other day lol never occurred to me before now but he does give off autisic vibes.
    Obviously not very PC. But there's something there.

I remember when he started dressing like Neymar. Before that the man was pure Mark's and Spencer's blue harbour range.

Always seems like even as an adult he is trying to make himself a real life boy!

Obviously we dont know him but that's the perception of him. That he is a robot.

Comment

• Greenwood is special. I'm starting to doubt if united even need Sancho with him playing like that, especially given the price.

Comment

• Greenwood is definitely a special player. I second that notion. If Greenwood starts playing like that against the top 6, there goes your new, true #7.

Comment

• My boy Rhian “World Cup winner” Brewster >>>> Mason Greenwood

Comment

• Did you see that goal Brewster scored at Swansea? And then nobody celebrated with him. They must hate that guy.

On another note, Pulisic has already become Chelsea's best player.

Ziyech and Werner coming in but Pulisic is like having a young Hazard right now.

Comment

• Pulisic dribbling is like the old pro Evo when you would press R2.

He's a lovely player.

In terms of excitement he takes me back to when I used to absolutely love Gronkjaer when he first game. Obviously Pulisic is loads better but he's that old school edge of seat Winger.

Overmars is probably a more flattering comparison.

The thing about him is that this isnt traditionally him is it? I would say he is a very orthodox winger. Clever, clever dude. He's seen how to make himself effective.

Big brain.

Comment

• Yeah Pulisic looks nice indeed.

Has anyone actually double checked if he is American? Surely got to be some sort of mistake there.

Feel for him having Abraham and Giroud in front of him doe...Messi would struggle to look good with those two utter bums (although Giroud is nowhere near as bad as Abraham) alongside him.

Comment

• Anyway Thiago all but confirmed.

The best CM in world football IMO.

Fair to say we’ve won the league and CL double next season already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Yeah Pulisic looks nice indeed.

Has anyone actually double checked if he is American? Surely got to be some sort of mistake there.

Feel for him having Abraham and Giroud in front of him doe...Messi would struggle to look good with those two utter bums (although Giroud is nowhere near as bad as Abraham) alongside him.
                    It gets even worse next season when he has that mule Werner up front

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Yeah Pulisic looks nice indeed.

Abraham has looked woeful recently. Then again so has Reece James and little Billy.

Reece James looked like he was stuck in space jam up until the last hour yesterday when he finally rediscovered how to play footy and he is the best one. Looked like was playing on mushrooms prior to that.

Problem with Tammy is his link up play has gone to s.hit and when that goes he looks like some sort of ineffectual ostrich.

Still though when you compare him to Dom Solanke, lol. Tammy can be a career no2 man at Chelsea if he wants it. Needs to stick at it.

Chelsea must NOT offer him a new contract. Just because CHO won lotto. That boy has shown **** all and might ever play for us.

But yeah

Pulisic speaks well about the game too. Intelligent guy, humble. His family must really know about the game too. Man is never gonna say goal cage or head pass.

He just looks all football. Him and Mount dovetail nicely.

Comment

Working...
                      X