X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    That was a good signing from United.

Just signed for the wrong manager. You lot were using that awful 5321 or whatever back then I think.

Depay is still a great talent imo. The biggest con to him is that he's another one of these social media footballers.

He's more focused on being a rapper and getting likes than being a professional footballer.

Despite scoring more goals than Martial ever did in France and costing 25m less than Martial.
    Like 90% of the current United team Jesus i ****ing hate Lingard/Pogba and co

Comment

• "Where's that Hazard money, Roman?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
        "Where's that Hazard money, Roman?"
        To be fair wouldn’t you rather spend it on private jet, a mansion with a moat to stop your rivals , cryogenic freezing, and champagne and whores than Danny Drinkwater (who ironically spends his money on champagne and whores).

I don’t care how rich you are. Roman has spent £350 million recently on absolute bums. He’s probably shook at the minute. His hand probably shakes when handing over the money for a coffee.

That’s what Danny Drinkwater will do to you.

Roman went to the supermarket recently and put a loaf of bread in front of the cashier and wrote a cheque for £8.6 million

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          To be fair wouldn’t you rather spend it on private jet, a mansion with a moat to stop your rivals , cryogenic freezing, and champagne and whores than Danny Drinkwater (who ironically spends his money on champagne and whores).

I don’t care how rich you are. Roman has spent £350 million recently on absolute bums. He’s probably shook at the minute. His hand probably shakes when handing over the money for a coffee.

That’s what Danny Drinkwater will do to you.

Roman went to the supermarket recently and put a loaf of bread in front of the cashier and wrote a cheque for £8.6 million

A point earned is not too bad. I've always thought a good defender not only have to do not too bad at the back but could also bang in goals from set pieces. Rudiger certain has that but Christensen not. Off he goes in the summer. Tomori should replace him from now on.

Comment

• El Fenomeno was ahead of the curve with bashing kante, lol.

Man is like Carlos Sanchez these days. I don’t want him to play any more. Genuinely.

He needs an extended break to sort himself out. He was actually slightly better today but he’s consistently been one of our poorer players. Dunno what’s happened to him.

Reece James is our best player now. We might as well play him up front and maybe he can cross one in for himself.

Mount needs to improve and he will but two assists today and high work rate justifies why he always plays. At least he’s fundamentally got a point as a footballer.

Still worried about CHO. He’s a 2 goal a season man if ever I’ve seen one. All his quality abandons him the moment he sees the whites of the goal posts

Comment

• El Fenomeno was ahead of the curve with bashing kante, lol.

Man is like Carlos Sanchez these days. I don’t want him to play any more. Genuinely.

He needs an extended break to sort himself out. He was actually slightly better today but he’s consistently been one of our poorer players. Dunno what’s happened to him.

Reece James is our best player now. We might as well play him up front and maybe he can cross one in for himself.

Mount needs to improve and he will but two assists today and high work rate justifies why he always plays. At least he’s fundamentally got a point as a footballer.

Still worried about CHO. He’s a 2 goal a season man if ever I’ve seen one. All his quality abandons him the moment he sees the whites of the goal posts

Comment

• Maybe Jorginho being bossy destroyed Kante mentally. We need to sell Jorginho for Kante to be back to his best.

No surprise Liverpool won again. Silly if anyone who still think City could catch them.
                Last edited by Outworn; 02-01-2020, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                  Maybe Jorginho being bossy destroyed Kante mentally. We need to sell Jorginho for Kante to be back to his best.

No surprise Liverpool won again. Silly if anyone who still think City could catch them.
                  Yeah one of them needs to go in the summer. I don’t think it matters which because I think the club know we still need a defensive midfielder. Baka and Drinkwater failed but they need to dry again

Comment

• Jesus Christ nothing is going right for Palace right now, ridiculous way to lose today. We couldn't put the ball in the ocean from the cliffs of ****ing Dover, hell we probably wouldn't even put it on target

Comment

• Reece James does put in some sexy deliveries it has to be said.

Isn’t Kante still being played out of position?

Comment

Working...
                      X