Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Everton can get Poch or Arsenal although its unlikely.

Tyrone Mings is a G. Love when he stomped on Ibra's head

Comment

• Be interesting to see who gets that Arsenal job.

You wouldn’t really want that job without a preseason. They look like Chelsea when we were about 17th in that Mourinho car crash season.

Comment

• Be interesting to see who gets that Arsenal job.

You wouldn’t really want that job without a preseason. They look like Chelsea when we were about 17th in that Mourinho car crash season.

Comment

• Comment

• I was hard on Emery because I though he had lost the locker room and the assigning 5 captain thing was horse ****.

But truth be told Arsenal’s problem goes beyond the manager. Everyone knew Arsenals problem was the defense and what did they do? Spend on Pepe and being in David Luis.

I can’t even watch anymore to be honest.

Comment

• Arsenal and United are so ****ing bad lol, it's hilarious to watch

Comment

• United only get up for the big clubs. How do you beat Chelsea 2x, Spurs, and take points off Liverpool. Then lose against Bournemouth and draw Sheffield, Norwich, Villa?

Arsenal are a dumpster fire though. You instantly know the manager is clueless by where/how they play Özil.

Doesn't play Özil? Clueless.
                Plays Özil anywhere but that #10 position? Clueless.

Literally, that's all you have to look for. Ignore Xhaka, Luiz etc. Just watch how they handle Özil and it will tell you if they are good or not.

Comment

• What kills me is that I know Arsenal players aren’t better than Liverpool, City or hell even Leicester. But Brighton?

Comment

• Apparently a phone call has just been made to the Everton owner with the words “Gud Ebening Eberton” greeting the owner....wonder what that means.

Comment

• Big Dunc’s Everton will be funny tomorrow.

I think they’ll probably beat us. Just because as good as Chelsea’s young un’s have been - a screeching Goodison with their players playing better than they usually do (just like West Ham) more than likely a weak ref and a physical Everton they could get that standard new manager bounce win.

Although what does a Big Dunc team talk consist of. Probably just head butting walls. Maybe Michael Keane just chins Willian in 10 seconds and we win 4 nil

Comment

Working...
                      X