Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City's title hopes officially go up in smoke today, beatdown coming at Selhurst Park, Eagles back into the top 4!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      premier league is way too physical for a crybaby weakling like neymar

injured after 5 games, dead after 15
      That's kinda true but it could also toughen him up playing in a rough and rugged league like the pl at a young age.

Comment

• To be fair I think the Brazilian league is tougher than the prem.

Chelsea are on the up.

Shout out to to FIFA and ensuring Chelsea will
        Be competitive for the next decade.

In another universe. We bought Coutinho for a £150 mill and he’s been s.hite

Comment

• Brazilian league is garbage. Absolutely zero defending and the flair players are casualy overrated. That Gabriel Barbosa who was pumped up for so long, got his Inter Milan transfer and is now right back in Brazil on loan beating up on a bunch of non-defending bums.

Pochettino is about to be out at Spurs. He's either looking to get sacked or the management is going to sack him. Of course it means Jose Mourinho stepping in, winning some trophies and demolishing the place in the 3rd season. But hey. United finally have their man as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
            If Neymar had joined blues when he was still back at Santos, he would've already won the Ballon d'Or and Fifa POTY.
            Not at all.

He would have never reached his full potential at Chelsea.

Same with Hazard. Hazard was the one player of his generation you could clearly point to and say "world class, no question."

Never reached his full potential at Chelsea. Probably never will at 28/29 now?

I think Neymar would have gone the same way and wouldn't have finished even 3rd in Balon voting.

Comment

• Conor Gallagher is the next one off the production line.

Chelsea are going to win the World Cup, tbh.

Champions league World Cup double 2022.

Then we’ve completed football. And the game must as well be discontinued

Comment

• I told you Sparked. Hahaha.

Conor Gallagher is the other one no one talks about. He's immense.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Not at all.

He would have never reached his full potential at Chelsea.

Same with Hazard. Hazard was the one player of his generation you could clearly point to and say "world class, no question."

Never reached his full potential at Chelsea. Probably never will at 28/29 now?

I think Neymar would have gone the same way and wouldn't have finished even 3rd in Balon voting.
                  It's a case of 'what it could've been'. I was skeptical at first too but if youngsters like Mount and CHO can make an impact, Neymar definitely could. He could've been an impact like Cristiano was at Man U.

He could take all the free kicks and penalties he want and challenge to be top goalscorer unlike at Barca where he had to compete with Messi and Suarez.

That is all provided he can remain injury-free though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    why the **** would Neymar go to Chelsea
                    Maybe tiny stadiums and plastic flags is what his thing is?

Comment

• United had them on the ropes and then Ole instructs them to park the bus and play route 1 with James and Rashford.

Even then, United could have put it away maybe 3 times.

Liverpool took them too lightly. But without a doubt, United are done now. They've blown their load and got a draw out of it

Comment

Working...
                      X