X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbf Baka is rubbish.

So is Bats.

Frank knows this. Had to give Bats some minutes or he’ll have 2 strikers all season if Bats leaves.

But he is a crap footballer

Comment

• We'll see how it goes. Apparently Bakayoko completed his loan move to Monaco post-game.

@ Wolves, Liverpool, Brighton, @ Southampton.

I could see that being L, L, W, D easily at this rate.

Not including Valencia, Lille, and League cup play making the week short.

Comment

• This season is literally only of value if youngsters ALWAYS get the opportunities. In the grand scheme of things. I won't complain if that happens because this is 14 years in the making. I think it's exciting tbh.

If Chelsea start picking Willian, Pedro, Giroud, Kova, Jorginho, week in and week out there really is no point.

Pulisic has been ordinary so far but you just have to say: look here's your shirt for 10 games. I'm not going to drop you. I know what Willian does (not much) but you have 10 league starts to make something happen. Frank going back to Tammy has already paid dividends.

Experience isn't always going to help.

Azpi is a brilliant pro but he's been allowed over a season of average performances and he's getting a bit worse when he's not covered by Pedro. And its come to head this season.

Poor old Azpi gave the ball away 20 times today apparently according to squaka in addition to being at fault for both goals imo. One of them rolling it out of play under mild pressure straight from kick off and then getting twisted up from the following throw in. It was an all-time bad from him performance. Not quite Baka at Watford but pretty close.

You can look for leadership but your leader can't be your weakest player.

It's difficult one. He's been a good player for Chelsea but he looks gone. Even at this level against Sheffield United who were brave and organised you can't have a player playing that poorly with no consequences. A genuine 0/10 performance.

Comment

• Gareth Bale is not from this planet. Sheesh.

Comment

• Then he goes and gets 2 yellows right after. This man.

Comment

• If Bale is fit he’s a top 5 in the world player.

Always maintained he was a better player than Hazard. Overall. More destructive.

Comment

• In the premier league Man United, Tottenham, and Chelsea all looking more average than expected.

In Europe Barça, Madrid, and Juve all looking average.

Liverpool and City gonna dominate league and Europe this year.

Comment

• I think Liverpool will the CL again.

Predicted them lot to win it 3 times in a row now.

City’s inferiority complex kicks in in that comp.

Comment

• I fully expect Guardiola to quit if City don't win the CL this season.

Comment

• Anyone else hate their clubs recent kits?

I don't think Nike has made a quality Chelsea kit thus far.

3rd kit reveal and it would have been nice if not for the ugly ass collar going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X