Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea will struggle to finish top 2 in that group, 50/50 imo.
    Last edited by Caught Square; 08-29-2019, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Enough talk about small clubs and their determination to fight for survival rather than win tin pots. The draw of the competition where only the big boys may play is here.

Group A: PSG, Real Madrid, Club Brugge, Galatasaray

Group B: Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur, Olympiacos, Red Star Belgrade

Group C: Manchester City, Shakhtar Donetsk, Dinamo Zagreb, Atalanta

Group D: Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen, Lokomotiv Moscow

Group E: Liverpool, Napoli, RB Salzburg, Genk

Group F: Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Inter Milan, Slavia Prague

Group G: Zenit St Petersburg, Benfica, Lyon, RB Leipzig

Group H: CHELSEA, Ajax Amsterdam, Valencia, Lille

There's a chance that Barcelona might not go to the knockout stages. Die Borussians and King Conte might shift the weight of the Champions League.
      Poor old Slavia Prague are getting decimated.

Comment

• what a surprise Man city get the easiest group again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
          Chelsea will struggle to finish top 2 in that group, 50/50 imo.
          I’ve been reading about our so called group of death before I saw the teams.

People must have s.hit in their eyes.

We’ll win that group easily.

Ajax have lost their best players. So have Lille and nobody in Spain is any good apart from the top 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I’ve been reading about our so called group of death before I saw the teams.

People must have s.hit in their eyes.

We’ll win that group easily.

Ajax have lost their best players. So have Lille and nobody in Spain is any good apart from the top 3
            It’s not a group of death like Barca group I just don’t think Chelsea are miles ahead of of Ajax and Valencia at the moment, but to be fair you still have the likes of Rudiger, Odoi and RLC coming back.

Ajax lost De ligt and De Jong but they still have the likes of Neres, Tadic, Ziyech, Van De Beek who were stars for them last season. It’s not like with Monaco a couple years ago where half the starting 11 got wiped in one summer.

Outside of the Barca/Inter/Dortmund group this one is the most interesting because I see Ajax, Valencia and Chelsea still being able to finish top 2 going into the final match week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
              It’s not a group of death like Barca group I just don’t think Chelsea are miles ahead of of Ajax and Valencia at the moment, but to be fair you still have the likes of Rudiger, Odoi and RLC coming back.

Ajax lost De ligt and De Jong but they still have the likes of Neres, Tadic, Ziyech, Van De Beek who were stars for them last season. It’s not like with Monaco a couple years ago where half the starting 11 got wiped in one summer.

Outside of the Barca/Inter/Dortmund group this one is the most interesting because I see Ajax, Valencia and Chelsea still being able to finish top 2 going into the final match week.
              It’s a transitional Chelsea team but we still have notably better players than that whole group.

If we get knocked out of that group we’re a bit s.hit tbh

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  It’s a transitional Chelsea team but we still have notably better players than that whole group.

If we get knocked out of that group we’re a bit s.hit tbh
                  Nah fam. Chelsea could get nicked a few times.

We should come out of that group but I wouldn't be surprised if we draw more games than we win.

The key players to the team are all inexperienced (bar Pulisic). While all the experienced ones are all at positions that don't dictate winning games. (Jorginho, Azpi, Kovacic, etc.)

All the while, Frank has been making glaringly inexperienced subs, in-game situations and bench management decisions. So, I have a hard time believing his tactical sense will get us over Ajax and Valencia.

I'm really leaning towards Chelsea being a bit s.hite right now. Lose to United, draw Leicester, and narrowly beat Norwich (who would have beat us with Leicester level players honestly)? We're lacking truthfully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

Ronaldo's and Messi's reactions

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

I get what he is saying. Epic really but whoosh right over the heads of the people there.

Comment

Working...
                      X