This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    What I La Liga, Ligue 1, & Copa Libertadores?
    La Liga - Spanish league

Ligue 1 - French league

Copa Libertadores - South American cup competition

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Spurs are not a very good team. Good teams don’t lose 13 league games.

City and Liverpool are extremely far ahead of the others.

A surprise team could finish 3rd never mind the top 6.

Leicester for 3rd?
      Its the worst we've been under Poch. I haven't enjoyed a entire game for at lest 6 months.

I think a lot of players who want their market value are now not bothering to play for the Poch "project"

Only Kane got market value and the others want it too. Poor management from Levy as per.

But hey, shiny new stadium that can host NFL!

Meanwhile Poch can't buy players he actually wants.

Im usually positive but I've gotta be real now, we've gone backwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        La Liga - Spanish league

Ligue 1 - French league

Copa Libertadores - South American cup competition
        Are those popular leagues?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Are those popular leagues?
          La Liga is the second most watched league in the world behind the Premier League.

French League isn't really popular outside of France.

Not too sure about the Copa Libertadores, I know it's popular but to what extent Idk.

I'm sure some of the South American fans in here will know more.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Its the worst we've been under Poch. I haven't enjoyed a entire game for at lest 6 months.

I think a lot of players who want their market value are now not bothering to play for the Poch "project"

Only Kane got market value and the others want it too. Poor management from Levy as per.

But hey, shiny new stadium that can host NFL!

Meanwhile Poch can't buy players he actually wants.

Im usually positive but I've gotta be real now, we've gone backwards.
            Yeah it’s taken this long for it to happen. Most people expected this - you can’t be clever in this day and age in football which is completely insane.

What you’ve said is why I don’t really want Chelsea to pay CHO 150k plus either . It’s not right and unlike those Spurs players CHO hasn’t actually done anything for us relatively speaking other than a few goals in second rate cups.

Man U were bang in trouble the moment they signed Sanchez. And that was even before he turned out to be pure garbo.

Arsenal on paper have bought well. I dunno, maybe they’re starting from quite far back. Some of their starters are actually s.hit.

Xhaka.

Comment

• It's funny how the league has gone over the years. Since like what? Ferguson retired?

- City combined Real Madrid's spending with Barcelona's management team.

- Arsenal went so far up their own a.ss that all they care about is attacking football.

- Chelsea have fired so many coaches that there is no more world class managers to hire. While the board believe they are football experts despite being accountants, personal assistants, and other white collar career executives.

- Spurs found this amazing group but are limited by their organizational structure that was put in place when they were what Leicester are now. Like being a small business on the verge of becoming big business but adhering to small business methods.

- Liverpool are the only club to somehow found a proper structure. Buy the right players, listen to the coach, have a top class coach, build a cohesive team and team culture; basically took Ferguson's United and applied it to Liverpool.

Crazy stuff.

Comment

• Carabao Cup is coming to South London this year! Prepare your anuses Colchester, the Devil Slayers have a special kind of torture prepared for you!!! All these brick layers and bin men are going to be laughed off the job when they return to their day jobs on Wednesday. Get ready for the Connor Wickham and Jairo Riedewald show, too bad the Big, Stiff Norwegian Idiot is gone, he'd love to feast on the souls of these rancid wankmen. Already 3 goals in 4 caps for Trabonzspor, the prick. Let the hyenas pick at the bones of these slack jawed girly men, judgement is coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Carabao Cup is coming to South London this year! Prepare your anuses Colchester, the Devil Slayers have a special kind of torture prepared for you!!! All these brick layers and bin men are going to be laughed off the job when they return to their day jobs on Wednesday. Get ready for the Connor Wickham and Jairo Riedewald show, too bad the Big, Stiff Norwegian Idiot is gone, he'd love to feast on the souls of these rancid wankmen. Already 3 goals in 4 caps for Trabonzspor, the prick. Let the hyenas pick at the bones of these slack jawed girly men, judgement is coming!
                  Quality...

Hahaha. I really enjoyed rancid wankmen.

Comment

• Eh, we didn't want the Carabao Cup this year, smart play by Roy to secure an early exit to focus all our forces on a top 6 finish. Playing chess while everybody else plays checkers!!

Comment

• Enough talk about small clubs and their determination to fight for survival rather than win tin pots. The draw of the competition where only the big boys may play is here.

Group A: PSG, Real Madrid, Club Brugge, Galatasaray

Group B: Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur, Olympiacos, Red Star Belgrade

Group C: Manchester City, Shakhtar Donetsk, Dinamo Zagreb, Atalanta

Group D: Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen, Lokomotiv Moscow

Group E: Liverpool, Napoli, RB Salzburg, Genk

Group F: Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Inter Milan, Slavia Prague

Group G: Zenit St Petersburg, Benfica, Lyon, RB Leipzig

Group H: CHELSEA, Ajax Amsterdam, Valencia, Lille

There's a chance that Barcelona might not go to the knockout stages. Die Borussians and King Conte might shift the weight of the Champions League.

Comment

Working...
                      X