Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Liverpool and City begin their dominance over the EPL.

Comment

• Seriously: 4-1, 5-0.

I wonder if Tottenham will match them.

Comment

• Hogson thought he could win without Zaha and didnt create any threat until Zaha came on post 60min.

Zaha FC nearing a goal with Schneiderlin red card. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Hogson thought he could win without Zaha and didnt create any threat until Zaha came on post 60min.

Zaha FC nearing a goal with Schneiderlin red card. lol
          Our chances of scoring with Ayew and Benteke playing up front are the same as if they played me at striker. That's why we have to ask 100 mil for Zaha, cuz we are a surefire relegation squad without his scoring threat

Comment

• Opening day in it's quiet in here. Where are you lot at? Spurs did a number on Villa after Ndombele long ranger out of nowhere then let Kane bag 2 at the very end!

Spurs keep picking up home run players. Even Sissoko was seen as a bum at first and then got them into the CL finals.

Fully expect either Chelsea or United to get run through like a cheap w.hore. Someone has to get blitzed the way Pool, City, and Spurs have shown.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Our chances of scoring with Ayew and Benteke playing up front are the same as if they played me at striker. That's why we have to ask 100 mil for Zaha, cuz we are a surefire relegation squad without his scoring threat
              I don't know how Hodgson thought it was ever a good idea to keep those 2 around.

Even with Zaha though, I would bank on another relegation battle. I believe his value will only decrease. He's going on 27 and unless he is golden boot top 3, he can't be worth more than whatever Everton offered.

Comment

I don't know how Hodgson thought it was ever a good idea to keep those 2 around.

Even with Zaha though, I would bank on another relegation battle. I believe his value will only decrease. He's going on 27 and unless he is golden boot top 3, he can't be worth more than whatever Everton offered.
                Should have sold Benteke to China when we had the chance and pushed to bring Bats back or ponied up big time cash for Mitrovic. We really need Wickham to become something, because counting on Ayew and the corpse of Benteke is a recipe for disaster. Once the CB's get healthy, I'll think we'll be fine though. Better depth at MF than we've had in recent memory, once those guys are up to speed we can put Townsend up front on the other side of Zaha, that will be a big help. If Zaha stays the whole season, I still think we can crack top 10

Comment

Opening day in it's quiet in here. Where are you lot at? Spurs did a number on Villa after Ndombele long ranger out of nowhere then let Kane bag 2 at the very end!

Spurs keep picking up home run players. Even Sissoko was seen as a bum at first and then got them into the CL finals.

Fully expect either Chelsea or United to get run through like a cheap w.hore. Someone has to get blitzed the way Pool, City, and Spurs have shown.
                  Just seen City and Liverpool smash teams.. there is no reason to be excited..

I expect a stale 1-1 or 0-0 draw today between United or Chelsea..

These transfers don't do enough for me

Comment

• Arsenal are dreadful

Comment

• Good lord that Chelsea starting 11 today...United should smash them

Comment

Working...
                      X