X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Bale's wages are 600k before tax.

But 350k /wk after taxes.

If Real Madrid are truly willing to pay 50%.

That leaves any club paying 175k/wk. That's honestly not that much... considering:
    Pogba: 290k/wk
    Ozil: 300k/wk
    Sanchez: 315k/wk

Damaged goods or not. Loan at 50% wages for 15 goals minimum contribution?

It's not a bad deal at all if it's an 18 month or less, loan without requirement to buy.

You basically pay Fabinho's wages at Liverpool for potentially +15 goals. But it's not a deal that works for everyone. Only clubs actually in the hunt for the PL title. (Ie: City, Pool, and fringe Tottenham)
    Bale is a pretty massive name in England still.. probably the most successful player to go abroad..

I think he'd also bring a lot of interest.. ticket and shirt sales pushing merchandise

If we keep his wage below 200k I am starting to like the move more and more

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      If we keep his wage below 200k I am starting to like the move more and more
      Which won't happen in a million years. Bale is not going to take a 50% pay cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
        Which won't happen in a million years. Bale is not going to take a 50% pay cut.
        He wont?

I mean dude hasn't settled in Spain despite being there what 5-6 years? doesn't seem to like or be liked by his teamates.. Unless he stays in Madrid.. which seems incredibly unlikely.. were else would he go outside of England?

If guy can't settle in Spain.. Imagine him in China lol.. Doubt PSG would want him either.. Only see him going to England tbh.. and no one there gonna pay him 400k+

Comment

• That's the thing. It's not a pay cut when it's a loan.

Real Madrid pays half his wages and the loan club pays the other half. Bale will get his full wages. But i doubt he will accept a loan to just anywhere.

I remember reading Spurs trying to loan him but Real Madrid tried to get 3m or so just to loan him out.

Comment

• I see Arsenal is trying it’s best to finish outside the top 6.
            Dani Ceballos? Why?
            Need to get rid of some of these Spanish players not gain more.

Comment

• Newcastle just spent 40m for a Brazilian who scored 10 goals in 35 games in the bundersliga.. Crazy

I don't understand that club either.. Rafa got no money but was actually liked by the fans.. Now they get in Bruce who the fans hate.. and they start splashing the cash??

Comment

Newcastle just spent 40m for a Brazilian who scored 10 goals in 35 games in the bundersliga.. Crazy

I don't understand that club either.. Rafa got no money but was actually liked by the fans.. Now they get in Bruce who the fans hate.. and they start splashing the cash??
                They may have over paid a tad for the Brazilian, but he’s very young, so they’re betting the upside. Getting rid of Benitez was crazy though. There is clearly money with all the shared revenue in England, how do you not pay him?

Comment

Newcastle just spent 40m for a Brazilian who scored 10 goals in 35 games in the bundersliga.. Crazy

Rafa didn't have a huge problem with the AMOUNT of money he had to spend but it was apparently more of an issue with the fact that he had no input in who was bought.

Steve Bruce apparently isn't too fond of the new guy either.

Comment

• Comment

• Anyone noticed that German clubs will just sign young English talent based on the premise that English teams are ******ed and will pay
                      a premium if they play well. Clever game.

These Europeans have some balls though. Fekir £18 mill for Betis. £60 mill for Liverpool.

They know between them they have to keep that premium as their golden ticket and take the hit occasionally.

Pretty glad Chelsea are banned. Albeit we still signed two players but I dunno how educated men (supposedly) can allow themselves to be fleeced that way. It’s like a taxi driver ramping up the meter when you look out of the window for a second.

The moneys’ there for the English teams but how can you allow yourself to get
                      Mugged off to the extent they do.

Reached tipping point now anyway.

Mount has started two preseason games for Chelsea. I presume he’s worth more than Pulisic now

Comment

Working...
                      X