This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
    maybe spurs doesn't wanna pay his wage, if real are so desperate to get rid off him maybe they can still pay some of his wages just like in the case of joe hart loaned to torino. dont think that will happen tho since bale have so many option unlike joe hart.
    With the tax breaks and flagrant cheating and actual fraud Real Madrid and Barcelona routinely do I’m not even sure United would want to pay Bale’s full wages - very expensive player.

Extremely so.

He’ll get subsidised wherever he goes. Man U might pay 200k a week

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      I’m pretty sure 30 games from Bale for United would move them from 6th to 3rd
      Bale can’t play in the premier league anymore.. He can barely stay healthy in La Liga, the premier league would break him.

At this point rumors are the only clubs interested are in China. No one is willing to pick up his high salary in Europe.

Comment

• Yeah I wouldn't touch Bale with a barge pole.

Dude has China or MLS written all over him.

Comment

• I'm hearing Zaha is as good as done. Dotting T's crossing I's etc.

More African thuggery in the team. I line it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Yeah I wouldn't touch Bale with a barge pole.

Agreed. Bale is shot. He's now Roy Jones Jr in his 40s status.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Yeah I wouldn't touch Bale with a barge pole.

Wasn't it barely a year ago he was ending Liverpool's champion league dreams in the final..

Just read before Madrid brought Bale in 2013 they hadn't won the CL since 2003.. They then won 4 CL in 6 seasons.

Better goals return then Raul

I think he's worth a shot if the wages aren't too high.. United pay god knows what for Sanchez every week

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                I'm hearing Zaha is as good as done. Dotting T's crossing I's etc.

More African thuggery in the team. I line it.
                How the mighty have fallen.... remember the days when you lot were linked with the Draxler's and the Benzema's of this world

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Wasn't it barely a year ago he was ending Liverpool's champion league dreams in the final..

Just read before Madrid brought Bale in 2013 they hadn't won the CL since 2003.. They then won 4 CL in 6 seasons.

Better goals return then Raul

I think he's worth a shot if the wages aren't too high.. United pay god knows what for Sanchez every week
                  Thats a big if though. But true, if anyone can get him on a significant wage drop he still might have something left.

He does look shot to me though, even playing poor for Wales now.

Comment

• Bale's wages are 600k before tax.

But 350k /wk after taxes.

If Real Madrid are truly willing to pay 50%.

That leaves any club paying 175k/wk. That's honestly not that much... considering:
                    Pogba: 290k/wk
                    Ozil: 300k/wk
                    Sanchez: 315k/wk

Damaged goods or not. Loan at 50% wages for 15 goals minimum contribution?

It's not a bad deal at all if it's an 18 month or less, loan without requirement to buy.

You basically pay Fabinho's wages at Liverpool for potentially +15 goals. But it's not a deal that works for everyone. Only clubs actually in the hunt for the PL title. (Ie: City, Pool, and fringe Tottenham)
                    Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-22-2019, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Bale's wages are 600k before tax.

But 350k /wk after taxes.

If Real Madrid are truly willing to pay 50%.

That leaves any club paying 175k/wk. That's honestly not that much... considering:
                      Pogba: 290k/wk
                      Ozil: 300k/wk
                      Sanchez: 315k/wk

Damaged goods or not. Loan at 50% wages for 15 goals minimum contribution?

It's not a bad deal at all if it's an 18 month or less, loan without requirement to buy.

You basically pay Fabinho's wages at Liverpool for potentially +15 goals. But it's not a deal that works for everyone. Only clubs actually in the hunt for the PL title. (Ie: City, Pool, and fringe Tottenham)
                      Not worth it imo. You’d be throwing that money away as he’d be injured most of the season. He hasn’t been in great form and I repeat the PL would break the guy.
                      United defenders did this to Messi in a game last season

Comment

Working...
                      X