Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah I think they’re in a position now where they have to keep throwing cash at it and hope something sticks.

If they really want Bakayoko he’ll lead them to 9th.

That lad is s.hit. He was even being dealt with by Irish amateur trialist yesterday.

United should just pay whatever for Neymar. Just go all in.

They’re so far behind they need to hit jackpot.

They’re in midst of genuinely slipping in status.

Comment

• Lol you guys are harsh.. it's a bit hard for United when every half decent player is somehow worth 50m..

I want lazy players like Lukaku.. Sanchez and Pogba gone tbh

I actually mind of envy Chelsea and Lampard situation.. id like to see a total rebuild and more youth used

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Lol you guys are harsh.. it's a bit hard for United when every half decent player is somehow worth 50m..

I want lazy players like Lukaku.. Sanchez and Pogba gone tbh

I actually mind of envy Chelsea and Lampard situation.. id like to see a total rebuild and more youth used
        My question is if United is selling Lukaku to Inter why didn’t they try to get Icardi? He’s guaranteed goals for the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
          My question is if United is selling Lukaku to Inter why didn’t they try to get Icardi? He’s guaranteed goals for the team.
          I don't think he needs to be replaced we have a lot of striking options.. Lukaku involvement last season was lacklustre to say the least..

I have heard we just signed Maguire for 60m + 20m possible add-ons..

Happy with the business we have done so far tbh (if we have Maguire).. we needed to sort out the defense

Comment

• Icardi has the absolute worst personality and his agent (his wife) has an even ****tier personality than him.

If United want to implode. That's all they have to do. Buy Icardi. Take any pissy attitude United has seen since Ferguson left, combine them into one, and multiply that by 2... that's what Icardi will get them. Oh and then add an Agent-Wife constantly talking to the media about every little thing going on at the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              I don't think he needs to be replaced we have a lot of striking options.. Lukaku involvement last season was lacklustre to say the least..

I have heard we just signed Maguire for 60m + 20m possible add-ons..

Happy with the business we have done so far tbh (if we have Maguire).. we needed to sort out the defense
              Maguire is a great signing for United.

He’s a top line pick and they wanted him.

They got him. Money no object.

As soon as you go down the list you get Zappacosta.

You get Fred.

You get Bakayoko

You get Lindeloff.

United should never go down the list.

You c.unts are responsible for Liverpool and City.

Chelsea will eke it out again.

United need to start doing the right thing.

100%. Captain Gravy is a start

Comment

• no wonder Juve is so extravagant with players salary lately. i was so flabbergated when Juve decide to pay Aaron ramsey 10m euro. there is no way this second rate worth that much, he is not even that popular.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post

no wonder Juve is so extravagant with players salary lately. i was so flabbergated when Juve decide to pay Aaron ramsey 10m euro. there is no way this second rate worth that much, he is not even that popular.
                  Interesting.

Ronaldo always lands on his feet!

Their should be a proper renaissance of Italian footy then really.

50% tax free - sheesh!

Comment

• The winds of change are blowing in Italy as we speak.

Both Marotta and Conte are at Inter Milan. The two people responsible for Juventus today.

Sarri at Juventus probably sets them back and if that allows Conte to secure the league title. It's not going back to Juventus with Conte around.

Not to mention Ancelotti if Inter sell Icardi to Napoli.

Comment

• I know they do cheat a lot in Italy too but it’s still the league I like the most other than the prem.

Just nostalgia for Football Italia when they genuinely had the best players and we got to see them on free tv.

So many stars.

It was so exciting to get Di Matteo and then Zola at Chelsea. I knew them really well. And before that - Gullit.

Vialli!!

He was old and nearly finished but at that time as a young kid him coming was The Beatles playing in a pub.

Nobody had a clue what possessed him to come, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X