This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Palace could have probably got a bit more out of United.

a ceiling of £50m for a defender is pretty good bit of money. No matter how I try to look at it. It's more than Stones to City.

whether or not those 5m in add ons can be kicked in is another story though.

Now for Zaha to get his move as well. Feel a bit sorry for Palace in that they lose both of their absolute best players though. Probably gonna get relegated after Zaha is sold.
    Palace tried to get the sell on clause removed (for Zaha) i heard its 25%.. Not bad if Zaha goes to Arsenal for 100m

Honestly though how is Zaha worth that?

Comment

• Curacao getting smashed tonight and then we will claim we just took down the Dutch

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Palace tried to get the sell on clause removed (for Zaha) i heard its 25%.. Not bad if Zaha goes to Arsenal for 100m

There's no ****ing way we will get that, Arsenal was only offering 40 or something like that and we were looking for 80. Think it's going to have to be 60 minimum for anything to happen

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Curacao getting smashed tonight and then we will claim we just took down the Dutch
          lol right? and don't forget: "we just took out the dutch with our C TEAM"

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Ingenious if United really has a 25% sell on clause with him.

Zaha is probably worth the £80m that Palace are seeking for him.

His stats don't look amazing but considering he is playing for a lower-mid table club and still got 10 goals? He's likely much much better than Willian.

Who in contrast plays for a much better club but barely manages 5 goals a season on average in the league.

Zaha with the right club is probably a 15 goals a season guy. Probably slightly better than that Son at Spurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Ingenious if United really has a 25% sell on clause with him.

Zaha is probably worth the £80m that Palace are seeking for him.

His stats don't look amazing but considering he is playing for a lower-mid table club and still got 10 goals? He's likely much much better than Willian.

Who in contrast plays for a much better club but barely manages 5 goals a season on average in the league.

Zaha with the right club is probably a 15 goals a season guy. Probably slightly better than that Son at Spurs.
              Son is better

Comment

• Zaha does a lot with a little.

It might be a hard adjustment for him to not hang onto the ball too long though if he did leave Palace. For that reason I’ve always thought Chelsea was his best option. Hazard and Willian both do that hang on to the ball for far too long. Willian is basically an elite Futsal player. He only gets worse in a possession based team. He’s a much better player on the counter with green grass ahead of him.

Might also be why Hazard might get into trouble at Real Madrid unless he’s just their best player too.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-01-2019, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Zaha is probably worth the £80m that Palace are seeking for him.
                  Damn, how do you count those prices?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxxMZ View Post
                    Damn, how do you count those prices?
                    • Pulisic for £54m.
                    • Ousmane Dembele for £105m (140m max with add ons)
                    • Joao Felix has a fee of £112m
                    • Coutinho for £105m.
                    • Thomas Lemar £53m
                    • Martial with add ons rises to £58m.

Chelsea just bought a midfielder who literally does not score... nor assist... for £40m. (Kovacic).

Zaha is likely worth the £80m. Maybe not lump sum. £60m + £20m in add ons.

I don't like him for Arsenal though (Emery is a weirdo). He'd be really good for United or Spurs though. Teams that play vertically; direct.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
                      Son is better
                      About equal. Maybe Son is a bit more elegant in motion but they're about equal.

Son 12 in league with CL club.
                      Zaha 10 in league with barely mid table club.

Comment

Working...
                      X