Could be a big miss for City
      Couldn't do **** in Europe

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
        Couldn't do **** in Europe
        That why I didn’t call him a European footy Titan

Comment

• Another embarrassing loss for Madrid.
          Bale is gonna be looking to come back to the PL after this season.
          What team signs him?

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
            Another embarrassing loss for Madrid.
            What team signs him?
            ManUre - Sanchez all over again

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              And he’s gone to Anderlecht.

Good luck to Kompany,

A premier league titan.

Could be a big miss for City
              Wasted away his career at City.

Should have played at a higher level than City, won European cups etc. Won’t be remember as a true great due to him not being brave enough to compete at a top top side. A city legend but not really someone who will be remembered as an all time great across Europe even though IMO he was good enough to do so.

Seems a great guy though. A proper leader and a classy man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Has or maybe had Chelsea written all over him.

Hazard gone need someone talismanic because Willian is obviously one of the worst players in Europe and Pedro is a fossil someone just needs to say f.uck it. Chelsea are garbage could easily feed into Zaha’s ego. He should be comfortable

I’m in mourning for RLC and CHO tbh. They could actually be done. Not just at Chelsea but totally. Better off to get a fracture your tib and fib than what they’ve both done.

Freak occurrence. I’ll blame Sarri anyway because he’s that kind of guy. **** is hapless.

The kind of man that gets hit by lightning twice

Kind of man who comes home with flowers to find his wife bent over the couch by the gas man.

Kind of man who every time he turns on a light it blows.

The type of man who knows what’s up and has to smoke 80 a day.

Zaha would have fit seasons ago. Not anymore. I mean, technically he shoupd be able to. Callejon was a step child at Madrid under Jose. So I dont see why Zaha couldnt work with Sarri.

But i've come to the conclusion. Sarri is the type of employee that works decent enough but has to be micromanaged the entire way.

Tell him what to do. He'll do it until common sense and responsibility needs to be used.

He's that ****ing clueless. He can coach training sessions but has no ****ing clue when it comes to players with or without quality. Has no clue how to scout or observe quality from othee clubs. He doesnt even know how to manage in-game situations. He's THAT clueless.

It's really no wonder ever since Empoli, he has always requested his previous players. Because he has no clue about talent from outside. He just knows Hysaj worked at Empoli, so he wanted him at Napoli.

He knew Jorginho worked at Napoli, so he wanted him AND Higuain at Chelsea.

If he got sacked, I bet 100 he asks for Luiz. He's that clueless.

De Laurentiis, the Napoli chairman mentioned it as well. Basically saying Sarri needs to be micromanaged because he's clueless. Before he came to Chelsea.

Sarri probably sits Zaha for 20+ games before realizing Willian is ****ing shyte. Like he did with RLC, Emerson, and CHO because he loved Willian and Alonso THAT much.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                  Another embarrassing loss for Madrid.
                  What team signs him?
                  Supposedly Spurs were looking to pay a loan fee of £10m for him. While Madrid want Spurs to pay half of his 600k/wk wages. Which stalled it up.

Last I read about him.

But supposedly, Bale wants to stay at Madrid as well. He must be ******ed or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Supposedly Spurs were looking to pay a loan fee of £10m for him. While Madrid want Spurs to pay half of his 600k/wk wages. Which stalled it up.

Last I read about him.

But supposedly, Bale wants to stay at Madrid as well. He must be ******ed or something.
                    His body language after the final game didn’t show he wants to stay in Madrid. He’s gonna leave I’m sure.
                    Zidane isn’t gonna play him anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Zaha would have fit seasons ago. Not anymore. I mean, technically he shoupd be able to. Callejon was a step child at Madrid under Jose. So I dont see why Zaha couldnt work with Sarri.

But i've come to the conclusion. Sarri is the type of employee that works decent enough but has to be micromanaged the entire way.

Tell him what to do. He'll do it until common sense and responsibility needs to be used.

He's that ****ing clueless. He can coach training sessions but has no ****ing clue when it comes to players with or without quality. Has no clue how to scout or observe quality from othee clubs. He doesnt even know how to manage in-game situations. He's THAT clueless.

It's really no wonder ever since Empoli, he has always requested his previous players. Because he has no clue about talent from outside. He just knows Hysaj worked at Empoli, so he wanted him at Napoli.

He knew Jorginho worked at Napoli, so he wanted him AND Higuain at Chelsea.

If he got sacked, I bet 100 he asks for Luiz. He's that clueless.

De Laurentiis, the Napoli chairman mentioned it as well. Basically saying Sarri needs to be micromanaged because he's clueless. Before he came to Chelsea.

Sarri probably sits Zaha for 20+ games before realizing Willian is ****ing shyte. Like he did with RLC, Emerson, and CHO because he loved Willian and Alonso THAT much.
                      Sarri is gone.

But yeah Even if you had money you wouldn’t give it to him.

I’m not even convinced his special Napoli would beat this current relatively speaking crap Chelsea team. They wouldn’t would they?

We’d come 2nd in Serie A.

Chelsea have better players than most of those teams.

Koulibaly being the obvious upgrade I could find in that Napoli team. And I dunno maybe that guy you mentioned if he’s a right back.

Azpi has had a poor season. Says something about his character and professionalism that he’s stayed in the team and kept going and remained positive.

That said my boy Willian has to take some responsibility. He’s the common denominator on that side of the pitch which has lead to established Chelsea leaders looking like goat herders for entire seasons. Brana and now Azpi.

Willian has to go even if Chelsea don’t appeal the ban. He’s not good enough for a top 10 premiership team.

Not selling him to Barca is the biggest mistake for a while.

Willian has had some decent seasons but in today’s instafootballer culture I don’t think people actually look at his short comings unless your fussed about Chelsea. He’s been extremely poor for the best part of 18 months. Conte knew it.

Comment

Working...
                      X