X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Pogba is wasted on United his career stagnated since coming back there

Klopp is the best manager in the league Liverpool on paper should be fighting Arsenal for the 4th spot United should be the ones competing with City for the title

I wonder where United would be right now if Klopp didn't turn down the job probably would've won the league at least once
    Good he can go back to winning Serie A with Juventus and failing in the CL every year

Klopp "best" manager in the league when Guardiola is there.. hell Mourhino was better till he got sacked..

Meanwhile Poch is holding down third/4th place and making the CL semi finals after beating City (far better then ****ing Porto) with far less resources then Klopp

Comment

• Almost time for my yearly bump of the guy who adamantly called Pogba a "Hybrid of Yaya Toure and Iniesta" when United first signed him.

Comment

• Pogba will piss all over Jokeinho on Sunday and people will be saying what a talent he is again.

But if I was a director of footy at Man U i’d defo sound out Real Madrid for Pogba AND De Gea.

They also need get rid of Sanchez by any means possible.

Then you start at ground zero.
        No man on 400k a week or whatever. No instafamous footballer. No worlds best goalie who wants parity with the highest earner. No leg to stand on for players who think because they’re a leading player in a bad Man U team that they deserve the bucks.

Man U could go out and get Felix for Benfica and Jovic. Harry Maguire and basically sign all the best established talent under 25 if they wanted

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Almost time for my yearly bump of the guy who adamantly called Pogba a "Hybrid of Yaya Toure and Iniesta" when United first signed him.
          I know a lot footballers at the top level are a bit weird and camera aware even a dude like David Silva had a hair transplant ffs.

But Pogba is something else. All the gestures, his run up for pens, even the way he runs, to how he strikes a football it’s like he knows whatever he does will look good on an Instagram still.

I think he’s probably an actual sociopath.

Can’t remember who he called out in the Derby to move the ball quicker then when he received he launched it straight out of play.

Maybe he’s a nice enough guy away from football but on the field he’s a preening nutjob.

Comment

Almost time for my yearly bump of the guy who adamantly called Pogba a "Hybrid of Yaya Toure and Iniesta" when United first signed him.
            It was a desperate sign by United. Good player but overrated. IIRC I. don’t think he had that great a euro in 2016 before they signed him. Thought Payet and Griezmann were the top French players then.

Comment

• I don't really have a problem with the social media stuff tbh. People act like Mendy's knee would magically heal if he tweeted less.

A large amount of the players from the 90s were either pissheads or cokeheads, or both. If a player who doesn't drink or smoke wants to put a snapchat up of them dancing then who cares.

"He needs to get himself off social media and concentrate on his football" says Ryan Giggs, who looks to have taken his nob out of his brother's Mrs long enough to offer comment.

Comment

I don't really have a problem with the social media stuff tbh. People act like Mendy's knee would magically heal if he tweeted less.

A large amount of the players from the 90s were either pissheads or cokeheads, or both. If a player who doesn't drink or smoke wants to put a snapchat up of them dancing then who cares.

"He needs to get himself off social media and concentrate on his football" says Ryan Giggs, who looks to have taken his nob out of his brother's Mrs long enough to offer comment.
                He's just a nob head and a bad influence.. He's the senior player and supposedly the best one we have.. the likes of Martial.. Rashford probably should be looking up to him

If he's not feeling it.. You can be almost 99% sure that the rest of the team will play like crap.. Likewise if he's on.. the team seems to follow his lead

Say what you want about Giggs but he never up tools and quit in games.. Keane has also had his issues.. but was a leader..

****ing sad tbh.. don't know if it's the state of the game or what.. in the past we had..

Bruce.. Robson.. Schmeicel.. Neville.. Irwin.. Ince.. Keane.. Cantona.. Beckham.. Vidic.. Ferdinand.. I could probably list 20 more..

These players were actual leaders.. Feel like City and Liverpool still have that in Kompany and Van dyke.. The old Chelse had a spine of leaders

United have none.. Ashley Young is the captain ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                  It was a desperate sign by United. Good player but overrated. IIRC I. don’t think he had that great a euro in 2016 before they signed him. Thought Payet and Griezmann were the top French players then.
                  Don't think it was desperate.. United had been crying out for a great Mid.. even when Fergie was there.. Carrick was on his last legs at the time also..

The fault at United is that we have spent so much money.. but none of the 3 managers knew how they wanted to play.. or if they did.. they were brought players who did not fit into that system..

Like Moyes.. he was playing mostly 442.. yet went out and spent 48m on Mata.. Now Mata is a great player imo.. but he was never fit for United unless we changed out system..

Same with Sanchez.. I just don't get why we brought him.. Like what was the idea behind it.. play him upfront? Off the striker? Or wide midfield? He ended up mostly wide.. and never did anything..

Meanwhile.. Yes City spend even more.. but it's calculated.. Pep gets players in who will fit his style and formation.

Reminds me of how Fergie used to do it.. 1 big signing and then 1 or 2 minor ones for the squad

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Man U could go out and get Felix for Benfica and Jovic. Harry Maguire and basically sign all the best established talent under 25 if they wanted
                    I want Sanchez.. Pogba.. Lukaku.. Young.. Valencia.. Fred out..

Pickford and Maguire in.. De Gea out also.. Those 2 are leaders.. Dea Gea is better.. but doesn't strike me as someone who motivates..

United pretty much need a new back 5 tho

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      I want Sanchez.. Pogba.. Lukaku.. Young.. Valencia.. Fred out..

Pickford and Maguire in.. De Gea out also.. Those 2 are leaders.. Dea Gea is better.. but doesn't strike me as someone who motivates..

United pretty much need a new back 5 tho
                      The question is if United get Pochettino, which players would fit his high pressing attack he likes?

IMO some of the players you mentioned can fit well with Pochettino style. Lukaku, Pogba, even Sanchez may all be motivated under new leadership.

Comment

Working...
                      X