X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, gotta say, both Ajax & Tottenham are real fun to watch

Comment

• Meh spurs didn't do anything Ajax could've ended it today if they were more clinical

Spurs were missing key players so I won't **** on them

Comment

• Espn deportes in the US is reporting that Guardiola has a verbal commitment with Juventus for next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          He’s turned into a real statesman of the English game.

But Roy is not the only one.

Goes to show that footballers should engage with the press. Raheem has also engaged with his own community. And tbh before this season I just assumed he was a little dumb arse with a silly run who wasn’t actually that good and maybe he did have about 10 kids from 5 different women.

He’s shamed the front page English press and the front page press. He’s fronted up racism in a stoic way whilst not trying to paint himself as a victim but as a trial blazer and a bit of a leader of men. He’s used social media to front up every one but in a measured way.

On the field he’s improved immeasurably. He’s fringe world class. He’s scored and affected games at every level.

Yeah, Sterling is 100% deserving.

Also old Pep’s legacy is real. I think he’ll regret not winning the champions league with City. I don’t think he’ll win it with them now mainly because I think he’ll retire super early and become a director at Barcelona. The brightest candles burn quickest and we’ve seen that Mourinho is burnt out now.
          I never said anything about him being a cvnt. I just said he was ****e, and I still agree with that.

He’s had a good season by his standards but for him to be in the running for player of the year was absolutely ridiculous. Van Dijk was literally head and shoulders above anyone else by a country mile. Should have been a one man shortlist.

Little bum Sterling is good in a team where everything is put on a plate for him, I even said he was good at Liverpool when Suarez and Sturridge were putting e everything on a plate for him. But on pure talent alone he’s a bum. And everyone will see that again once Pep ****s off to Juve.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
            Espn deportes in the US is reporting that Guardiola has a verbal commitment with Juventus for next year.
            Haha safe to say the bum is well and truly shooketh from Klopp and is running off to Italy knowing what we’re about to do next season(Quadruple).

What a *****.

Bags well and truly packed.

Bald cvnt.

Comment

• Fun fact for you guys.

City absolutely walk the CL this and LAST season with a world class player in place of Sterling.

Last season that bum missed about 300 open nets in their CL run. The amount of chances they create someone like Salah/Hazard/Mane/Bale/Dybala would be getting 50+ goals easy. This little rat has scored about 12 and everyone’s having a heart attack.

The proof is in the pudding. All those billions spent and still no CL. Why? Because Sterling can’t cut it at the top top level. And never will.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                Jovic is like 20 years old, Frankfurt just got him till 2023. He isn’t gonna be cheap and I’d always be weary of paying that much for youth that is unproven in the more physical premier league. Add to that, rumor had it Barça and Madrid were also after him and they though his demands were too much.

If I were united I’d wait to see what happens with Poch. If you get him, you get players that fit his style of play. Poch also gets a lot out of players. I’d be patient with Lukaku unless you get a great offer for him.
                get zapata from atalanta, very psychal and his work rate is unbeliavable, i said it on par with mandzukic. this season is his best
                Last edited by betmen; 05-01-2019, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• Zapata?

His surname is Shoe?

Mr. Shoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Zapata?

His surname is Shoe?

Mr. Shoe.
                    haha...
                    he is from colombia, i learn from narcos the colombian doesnt mind colorful names

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Fun fact for you guys.

City absolutely walk the CL this and LAST season with a world class player in place of Sterling.

Last season that bum missed about 300 open nets in their CL run. The amount of chances they create someone like Salah/Hazard/Mane/Bale/Dybala would be getting 50+ goals easy. This little rat has scored about 12 and everyone’s having a heart attack.

The proof is in the pudding. All those billions spent and still no CL. Why? Because Sterling can’t cut it at the top top level. And never will.
                      Going out to Spurs/Liverpool and i can't even remember the team before that.. has to be super embarrassing for Pep.. not even a CL semi under his belt at City..

Comment

Working...
                      X