Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give 4th to a cup winner. Unless someone does a double etc.

Then copy the championship with a playoff round of places 3-6. The extra bit of games at season's end will increase revenue as well and if you get one of the fringe teams sitting 6th, they at least have a shot at CL football.

Could do for some giant killings with the likes of Wolves, Leicester and Watford routinely downing the giants.

Comment

• eriksen

Comment

• Lol, champagne banned at FA cup celebrations.
        Who are the ******s behind this move? Do the players get to vote on it?

Comment

• arsenal

Comment

• De Gea is an overrated bum

Comment

• The league are hell bent on giving the 4th place to Chelsea they don't want Sarri to go

And thanks for playing Liverpool

At least no slips this time
              Last edited by Phenom; 04-24-2019, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Get rid of Pogba.. Fred.. Sanchez.. Lukaku.. Valencia.. Young.. Smalling.. Jones.. **** tbh..

Just keep Martial.. De Gea.. Rahsford.. Lingard and Matic..

Rest can go..

A lot of the players I mentioned are just ****.. but the likes of Pogba.. Lukakku.. Sanchez are straight up cancerous and have no work ethic.

I'd rather **** players with the right mentality.. then good players who only turn up when they feel like it

And wtf is this Arsenal smashed at Wolves.. Chelsea and Arsenal being so bad makes everything feel even worse

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Get rid of Pogba.. Fred.. Sanchez.. Lukaku.. Valencia.. Young.. Smalling.. Jones.. **** tbh..

Rest can go..

A lot of the players I mentioned are just ****.. but the likes of Pogba.. Lukakku.. Sanchez are straight up cancerous and have no work ethic.

I'd rather **** players with the right mentality.. then good players who only turn up when they feel like it

And wtf is this Arsenal smashed at Wolves.. Chelsea and Arsenal being so bad makes everything feel even worse
                  How come Rashford isnt played central? Wasnt he a #9 to begin with or do managers just not see him as a valid option?

Comment

• Fred makes my boy Carlos Sanchez look like a prime Seedorf.

May well be the worst signing of ALL TIME. Absolutely horrendous player.

That Perreira is terrible also. Is he meant to be Utd’s best young talent? He’s chit.

Anyway title race over. At least Utd tried, pity they’re chit.

Next year we’ll walk it, that’s a guarantee.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Get rid of Pogba.. Fred.. Sanchez.. Lukaku.. Valencia.. Young.. Smalling.. Jones.. **** tbh..

Rest can go..

They haven't scored from open play for 8 hours 47 minutes and haven't scored a goal at all for 4 hours 40 mins. Conceded 14 since they scred the last goal from open play.

Ole's at the wheel.

Comment

Working...
                      X