Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm I used to remember a lot of chat on here about the English league not being very deep and the Europa cup got used as a prime example..

Well what happened the second it was worth a damn? (CL qualification).. English teams started going extremely deep/winning it..

Chelsea and Arsenal are ****ing shells.. but somehow look to be in the semis already

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      I can see Dybala and Bale going to United. That’s adding 30-40 goals right there.

Gravy Veins Maguire will probably make the move and then maybe Declan Rice or something.

United will have to go big again or they probably stop being the biggest team in England.
      Bale? Too many injury problems.. Not sold on dybala either..

Like United have what an abundance of "good" players like Lukaku.. Martial.. Rahsford.. Matic.. Lindeloff etc..

We just don't have very many great players.. De Gea is one.. and I guess you could argue Pogba? But he's been missing twice now vs PSG and Barca

Guy has won the world cup.. but I rarely remember him dominating mdfields vs other top sides.. at least at United

Comment

• Arsenal is such a bipolar team.
        Dominated and looked brilliant at times in this game yet last week against Everton they looked awful.

Comment

• Europa league is garbage.

Really even this Chelsea would like finish 2nd in a Champs league group stage which automatically makes us the strongest team in the tournament.

Comment

• LMAO Brighton getting butt ****ed at home by Bournemouth, too bad Cardiff is going to lose, would love to see those ****s get relegated

Comment

• About 8 hours until we all bathe in the tears of Liverpool

Comment

• About 8 hours until we all bathe in the tears of Liverpool

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  About 8 hours until we all bathe in the tears of Liverpool

Comment

• Sterling did his thing today.

i want Liverpool to win the league and City the Champs League.

Comment

• 45 minutes until those tears wash over us, boys

Comment

Working...
                      X