Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luiz is Luiz. Crapginho should've controlled it better.

Even Mourinho when he was still at United would've dropped Crapginho if he was with them just like he did to Fred.

Fellaini is a more useful squad player than Crapginho.

The executive who was responsible for suggesting and bringing Sarri to the bridge should get the sack as well or at least got his/her salary deducted.

Comment

• Apparently it was Maria.

But she probably is being scapegoated. Outside of her and Buck and couldn’t tell you any other higher ups at Chelsea

Comment

• To be fair I didn’t see
        How bad Alonso was as a full
        Back coming.

He’s a cracking wing back

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Tell me Sarri is a good coach Fenomeno.

Not even seen the game but the guy was making like for like subs whilst 2 nil down.

Absolute clown
          Sarri is a good coach Sparked. Objectively speaking it wouldn't be possible for his previous sides to play the calibre of football they did without top-class coaching.

In the case of Chelsea it looks like he could be the latest victim in a very long line of lambs to who have gone to slaughter in favour of retaining deadwood playing staff. Interesting to see who the next lamb will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Sarri is a good coach Sparked. Objectively speaking it wouldn't be possible for his previous sides to play the calibre of football they did without top-class coaching.

In the case of Chelsea it looks like he could be the latest victim in a very long line of lambs to who have gone to slaughter in favour of retaining deadwood playing staff. Interesting to see who the next lamb will be.
            Objectively how.

Serious question.

What does he actually do? Because on match days he does nothing.

Like has been said. I and everyone who has watched more than 5 Chelsea matches this season can comfortably predict all 3 substitution almost to the minute. I am sure you can as well.

It’s that old thing about trying something that is failing and expecting different results.

You could give Sarri a billion and I think he’d make a rough approximation of Napoli who actually weren’t that good. Nothing compared to say a top Chelsea team.

Also, the who premiership is effectively set up to counter and if the team can’t press effectively you need to do something else. Because that is where is breaks down. Sarri himself said we’re confused. And he’s right. So really he knows he’s reached a dead end.

Managing is managing the players. Like Conte’s I’m a tailor philosophy. Sarri is trying to fit a size 18 fat lass into a size 6 dress.

I’m not buying a player revolt this time. Because we’re getting battered with ease. It’s a systematic failure.

Chelsea shouldn’t be so uncompetitive. Even with players out of form.

They’re gonna go to the final on Sunday and get battered as if they’re not a squad of international players
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-19-2019, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Chelsea is f'cked if we have a woman making that decision. Pretty sure every Chelsea fan with a brain knew that employing Sarri would be a big gamble as the man hasn't won anything at Napoli.

Sure the man wants to play passing, attacking football but it takes time and a lot of money to get the right players for that. Even Guardiola wasn't all that in his first season but City invested a lot for the players he wanted. Don't think he could if he's at Chelsea.

Conte's employment was a wise as he had won the league at Juve. Sarri would've f'ck up Juve imo.

I don't know how these execs do their planning for a new manager. First Man U with Mourinho who everyone knew would f'ck up in his third season and now Chelsea with Sarri. They should hire me. Save lots of money for them.

Comment

• the only thing worse than chelsea fans are man city fans tbf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Objectively how.

Serious question

What does he actually do? Because on match days he does nothing.

Like has been said. I and everyone who has watched more than 5 Chelsea matches this season can comfortably predict all 3 substitution almost to the minute. I am sure you can as well.

It’s that old thing about trying something that is failing and expecting different results.

You could give Sarri a billion and I think he’d make a rough approximation of Napoli who actually weren’t that good. Nothing compared to say a top Chelsea team.

Also, the who premiership is effectively set up to counter and if the team can’t press effectively you need to do something else. Because that is where is breaks down. Sarri himself said we’re confused. And he’s right. So really he knows he’s reached a dead end.

Managing is managing the players. Like Conte’s I’m a tailor philosophy. Sarri is trying to fit a size 18 fat lass into a size 6 dress.

I’m not buying a player revolt this time. Because we’re getting battered with ease. It’s a systematic failure.

Chelsea shouldn’t be so uncompetitive. Even with players out of form.

They’re gonna go to the final on Sunday and get battered as if they’re not a squad of international players
                  ...by watching footage of his teams play when in full flow?

The 'you could give Sarri a billion' comment is conjecture. He built a team to compete with Juve on a fraction of that.

You weren't battered or uncompetitive last night, you got undone by 2 moments of quality. First half was a good open game, United battened down the hatches in the second half and Chelsea couldn't break them down.

Hope we do put another 7 past you on Sunday. Would take just the 1 though if that's all that's needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    the only thing worse than chelsea fans are man city fans tbf.
                    Not sure what the relevance of that comment is my man, but ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      ...by watching footage of his teams play when in full flow?

The 'you could give Sarri a billion' comment is conjecture. He built a team to compete with Juve on a fraction of that.

You weren't battered or uncompetitive last night, you got undone by 2 moments of quality. First half was a good open game, United battened down the hatches in the second half and Chelsea couldn't break them down.

Hope we do put another 7 past you on Sunday. Would take just the 1 though if that's all that's needed.
                      Is that the Napoli team Man City battered anyway?

Comment

Working...
                      X