This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
    He was banging on the goals for Dortmund last season wasn't he? Can't be that bad.
    He is.

He’s crap.

Another awful signing

Comment

• We'll see if that is true, he's at Crystal Palace now isnt he?

If he converts for them at the rate in Dortmund. Or even his 1 goal per 77mins for Chelsea.

Marina, Buck, or whatever suit that has been making player decisions at Chelsea needs to be relieved of duties.

Comment

• Guarantee Batshuayi goes off for us playing next to Wilf and we come close to finishing top 10, gonna be a world of difference defending us now when it's not Ayew, the corpse of Benteke or the big, stiff Norwegian idiot logging minutes up front

Comment

• Weird game.

If that huddersfield player #11 was even half way good, he would have at the very least 1 goal by now with as many times as he had Alonso trailing and Luiz over committing.

Probably had like 4 runs that should have been at least favorable shots on goal.

Comment

• I can’t handle watching Chelsea for 90 mins.

Too long. Too boring. You feel every second watching Jorginho. It’s like what yanks think soccer is. That’s how they play.

I did enjoy that match from 65 minutes.

Higuain will probably win us the Europa League.

Very sharp.

Hazard typically filling his boots against bums.

Result means nothing.

Everyone knows Chelsea have a team of c.unts who pick and choose their games

Comment

• 15 minutes of run for Batshuayi and we seemed 10 times as threatening and his work got Schlupp an easy tap in late to seal the game. Can't believe we won a game where we had to slog through 70 minutes of Ayew and Benteke up front. When Batshuayi gets up to full speed next to Wilf, we are going to be scary for any team that has to play us down the stretch. Jumped back ahead of Newcastle and now right on Brighton's ass!

Comment

• Are you kidding me Arsenal?

Comment

• Where does Sergio Aguero rank in the best Premiere League era strikers of all time? Must be top two or three easily.

Don't understand how he never gets on for Argentina.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Where does Sergio Aguero rank in the best Premiere League era strikers of all time? Must be top two or three easily.

Don't understand how he never gets on for Argentina.
                    The guy is ridiculous for City.

Comment

• Chelsea didn’t want to pay £32 mill for Aguero.

Because we wanted to bang Torres.

No other reason for it. I think Roman wanted to bum Torres

Comment

Working...
                      X