X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Would they really be hated again?

I think they might become media darlings for the way Bielsa has his clubs play. Like a Liverpool-lite, even though Bielsa has influenced football more than Klopp really.
    Lol Leeds = scum

Also probably the worst run club in history between what?.. late 90s/early 2000s

**** I am getting old.. United won the treble 20 years ago now
    Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 01-18-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Ramsey’s getting 300k a week wow, I know he was a free transfer but that kind of wage still seems way too much for him. He’s very good but not worth that much.

Comment

• Hazard will get a mill when he runs his contact down.

Man U and PSG will pay it in heartbeat imo

Comment

• Hazard will get a mill when he runs his contact down.

Man U and PSG will pay it in heartbeat imo

Comment

• Hazard probably would do that. Hopefully, Chelsea has a contingency plan for life without Hazard, unlike with Big Nose. Specially if he keeps dragging his feet.

Thinking about it. Didn't Modric come to a similar situation with Spurs? I always thought his contract was winding down. Or did they just want to sell high?

On the Leeds bit though. I only got to see them early 2000s. Still in my 20s, so I don't know all the history but no one likes them.

Comment

• The PL dragon slayers are back at it again!!! Wilf doing Wilf things and Townsend pouring it in against the big boys like he always does. We OWN Anfield!!!!!

Comment

• God dam ancient Speroni, we win or draw this game with Guiata or Hennessey in goal

Comment

• 3 goals at Anfield and we can't get a god damn point, ****ing keeper injuries costing us. Now we'll play like ****, lose to Southampton and Fulham, cuz that's what we do and by the time our keepers come back we'll be sitting in 18th trying to stave off relegation. ****!

Comment

• Nah.

I don't think I'm feeling Sarri at all.

Even if we get better players. Too stubborn.

And this for me is the worst possible football you can play. Even if it was successful. No urgency, no crossing, no long shots, no overlaps.

He's broken down football into its constituent parts and kept all the bits that make football s.hit.

Hipster manager. He can go in the summer and take Jorginho with him.

Gonna have to chalk this one off as another poor decision.

Comment

• Conte fully backed?

Or

Sarri? (basically is being fully backed.)

Which would you rather have?

Comment

Working...
                      X