Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's gone! What a Christmas present.. now they need to make the right choice in pre season this time.. rebuild from bottom up..

As for Mounhino he can point to his trophies in the 5 or so years he was back in the PL.. league.. Europa cup.. Fa and feeling cup.. it's a fair haul and a damn sight better then Klopp who the media gushes over..

Having said that he was brought in to win/challenge for the league/CL.. he hasn't got close despite being backed financially

I doubt he works in the PL ever again.. also if Madrid want him.. they are ****ing barmy.. he should stick to international football from now on

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Citeh won their group all the others came 2nd

Spurs/Dortmund is a great match up

Still no Chelsea/Malmo tho
      They'd be a former European Cup winning team if it wasn't for that little team in England. I forget there name....

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      He's gone! What a Christmas present.. now they need to make the right choice in pre season this time.. rebuild from bottom up..

As for Mounhino he can point to his trophies in the 5 or so years he was back in the PL.. league.. Europa cup.. Fa and feeling cup.. it's a fair haul and a damn sight better then Klopp who the media gushes over..

Having said that he was brought in to win/challenge for the league/CL.. he hasn't got close despite being backed financially

I doubt he works in the PL ever again.. also if Madrid want him.. they are ****ing barmy.. he should stick to international football from now on
      I speak for all non-United fans in saying i'm absolutely gutted on hearing the news.

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
        They'd be a former European Cup winning team if it wasn't for that little team in England. I forget there name....

I speak for all non-United fans in saying i'm absolutely gutted on hearing the news.
        Not sure about that (outside of Liverpool/City fans etc) quite a few non United fans i spoke to over the past few months were kind of shocked at how bad we have got.. and hoping we got back to normal and at leaast start playing good football like we used to

Also why is Pogba making dumbass twitter posts then deleting it like a coward.. Your happy he's gone? well good.. but you don't have an excuse for playing like **** anymore

Arrogance is fine.. at least back it up on the field like the likes of Ronaldo, Cantona and Ibra used too
        Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 12-18-2018, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Why does City ALWAYS get the easiest draw ffs. Dortmund for us tho? ill take it.
          As Sparked said, we won our group.

If you look over the past 9 seasons or so that City have been in it, it's only been the last 2 years where we've had more fortunate draws. We had the group of death every year for about 5 years on the bounce.

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Inbe4 El Fenom gets the excuses in early.

"Schalke are the Napoli of the Bundesliga, playing some tremendous stuff"

"Will be delighted with a 2-1 loss against such a tough outfit"

"Can see Schalke going all the way"

"That Jefferson Farfan, might be 47 years old but will be a special achievement if we manage to keep him quiet"

Etc etc
          Schalke are *****. But as far as your impression above goes, when have I ever overrated a team? Not sure where that idea comes from. Or you still salty about me having the absolute gall to rate Napoli under Sarri?

Comment

• Gonna take daft money for United to get Poch out of Spurs.

Woodward will probably go after Zidane. Who the jury is still very much out on I'd say.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
              Gonna take daft money for United to get Poch out of Spurs.

Woodward will probably go after Zidane. Who the jury is still very much out on I'd say.
              I wouldn't really say its out on him.. 2 CL in what 2 1/2 seasons? Madrid certainly don't look better without him.. But yeah he hasn't spent much time in management which makes him risky

Poch is my choice.. he will cost a lot but this board is ****ing stupid and gave Mourhino a huge contract.. only to sack him not long after and pay him daft money to do so..

I just want to see a manager come in be given at least 5 years.. and play attacking football

Comment

• Does Mou take a job in the Portugal national team now?
                Can't imagine any real team wanting him right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  Does Mou take a job in the Portugal national team now?
                  Can't imagine any real team wanting him right now.
                  Doubt it. They've now won a major International tournament in recent years, something that will unlikely happen again - at least for a while.

He can't go better than that, so will be deemed a failure on the international stage. Ronaldo will only decline too as the next couple tournaments roll around.

Wasn't Inter sniffing around him not so long ago?

Comment

• Rafa to Manchester?
                    Jose to Newcastle?

Would be a big risk for Inter. They signed Roma's previous manager just last year. I dont think Jose would do better than him. Not in Italy's climate now.
                    Last edited by F l i c k e r; 12-18-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Poch is never leaving Spurs half way through a season and in Spurs are ruthless enough to just let him see out a contract.

Spurs are the hardest nosed team in the league.

I doubt United will get Poch

They’ll take a punt on Zidane in the hope if you give him a
                      Blank check book he’ll attract any player he wants because he’s Zidane.

Comment

Working...
                      X