Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dries Mertens stirring the pot at Anfield.

"Is this so special?"

About the small "This is Anfield" sign.

Comment

• Easy and relaxing qualification to the last 16, never in doubt

Comment

• before i get too carried away. Spuds to win the whole damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!! COYS!

Comment

• Ancelotti's seat has to be heating up. Knocked out of the CL like that, soon to be KO'd in the EL, and Juve winning the Scudetto. Mandem needs to step away for like 2 seasons.

Side note:
          It's sad that the only possibly good game on today is City-Hoffenheim. Despite it being Joshua-Molina type game.

I guess Lyon-Shakhtar has the added excitement of two bums swinging for the knockouts but every other game is lame af.

Comment

• It blows my mind that Chelsea are still playing in Europa league groups stages.

It’s our 6000th game in Group L against F.C. Video tomorrow.

You know it’s a bad competition when the only only goal Chelsea have conceded so far came from defending described as abject

Comment

• We'll have some competition with Inter Milan and Napoli into the knockout stages.

Speaking of abject.... how in the world did Real lose to Moscow 3-0?

Comment

• Some horrible officiating in the matches I saw today.. All these fücked up results too.

Comment

• I could've played better than Lukaku today too. Wtf happened to him? It's like he lost his powers on some Space Jam shít.

Comment

• Give this man an award for banter.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      We'll have some competition with Inter Milan and Napoli into the knockout stages.

Speaking of abject.... how in the world did Real lose to Moscow 3-0?
                      Mostly subs in today but still should not have lost at home that way. Madrid is missing Zidane, but Florentinos greedy arse would never admit to it

Comment

Working...
                      X