Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal will beat the teams they’re supposed too. So that will get them close imo

Comment

• Ronaldo got ****ing robbed

Disgrace.. Don't even think Modric had that great a world cup

Comment

• Think people are just bored off Messi and Ronaldo.

I know I am.

I know where meant to be privileged that these two greats are around and have being going head to head for years but I’m bored of both.

They changed football as well. They’ve killed the traditional winger and no9 at a certain level as well.

I know it hardly ever ends in a goal but I still want to see a winger torch a full back on the outside and get a cross in.

I’m gonna stop criticising Morata tbh. His movement is actually fine. The only person who gives him one touch opportunities is a defensive right full back.

I wonder how 1994-1997 Man U team would get on these days.

Comment

• Im not fussed about Modric winning it. Real dont look unbeatable post-Ronaldo however.

They arent even top 3 in Spain anymore.

I feel sorry for Griezmann though. He could have possibly got it over Modric for actually winning the cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Im not fussed about Modric winning it. Real dont look unbeatable post-Ronaldo however.

They arent even top 3 in Spain anymore.

I feel sorry for Griezmann though. He could have possibly got it over Modric for actually winning the cup.
            Didn't think he had a great world cup either tbh.. Mpappe was the guy imo

Not sure Griezmann did enough domestically either

Comment

• There’s talk of city being banned from the CL next season, with the English team finishing 5th replacing em.

Will UEFA have the balls to go ahead with it?

Also, Real Madrid never looked unbeatable while Ronaldo was there but tbh I though Ronaldo was gonna win it once they won the CL and Argentina didn’t win the WC. I guess having only journalists voting was the difference.

I always felt once the duopoly was broke neither of them would win it again but it happened sooner than expected so I’m not sure now.
              Last edited by Caught Square; 12-04-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Ronaldo got ****ing robbed

Disgrace.. Don't even think Modric had that great a world cup
                He carried a team no one expected to come close to the final. He was the heart and soul of that Croatian team.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  He carried a team no one expected to come close to the final. He was the heart and soul of that Croatian team.
                  DID he? I thought Croatia were pretty ordinary once they got out of the groups.. either winning in extra time or pens.. then getting smashed in the final

I guess that + CL win pushed him over the edge..

If it was just a bunch of hipster journalists voting this time I understand why Ronaldo didn't get the vote.. specially with the metoo stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                    There’s talk of city being banned from the CL next season, with the English team finishing 5th replacing em.

Will UEFA have the balls to go ahead with it
                    They should.. they blatantly broke the rules.. laughable to hear city fans cry about not getting a 4th right back for 50m in the summer

Having said that it's probably the likes of Barca/Madrid who are mad.. so **** em.. they have got away with murder for years

Comment

• Yeah it’s the Spaniards who are mad and they cheat religiously.

The Spanish govt wrote off £1 billion worth of debt to both clubs in taxes.

So City fiddling the books with their own Prince’s money isn’t the same as a billion pounds of public money just disappearing that could be spent on hospitals and schools.

Also compare that to the regeneration that City have done in a toilet part of Manchester. City actually serve a purpose to the public good.

Manchester City are cheating probably because they hired Barfa execs tbh, lol.

I see this knowing it would benefit Chelsea if they were chucked out but it would be sickening.

I hope Citeh win the champions league

Barca and Real Madrid are the biggest phoneys in sport
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-04-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X