Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delle Alli is not technically very strong.

He should never get in a team ahead of Barkley, RLC, or even Winks.

Internationally footy is different. The chemistry ain’t there by and large so the little things count like a good first touch

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Delle Alli is not technically very strong.

He should never get in a team ahead of Barkley, RLC, or even Winks.

Internationally footy is different. The chemistry ain’t there by and large so the little things count like a good first touch
      Barkley was playing some sexy football.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Oh my, might have to start pulling for Chelsea against the other big clubs
        You will be dead to me if so lad! dont forgot about the GOAT Brad 'my accent is more confused than lennox lewis' Friedel ending his career at the lane!

Comment

• I hope Chelsea get banned from the transfer market.

Force us to actually play these kids. Realistically we’re alright for a few years with the 400 players we already have. The issue being all our strikers are hot garbage.

Ampadu, Hudson Odoi, Reece James, and Jay Da Silva, Mason Mount could all play for Chelsea. Even Tammy could

Comment

• Jay and Reece, probably not. All the others could, without a doubt.

I've been reading commotion about the Pulisic plans and people were saying how Sancho, Suso etc. Etc. Are better in the comments.

But im like, why the fuhk should Chelsea buy Sancho? At that point just play Callum. Serious chit, CHO is the same age and probably better anyways. He just never gets playing time. Suso is a natural rw but at 24 only produces 2-3 more goals and assists than a 19 year old Pulisic.

Tammy is miles better than Morata as well. All the same tools as Giroud, is faster than Morata, and has attacking awareness like Bats. His problem is he is only 21 or so.

Chelsea isnt going to use these kids. If Alexander Arnold and Harry Kane came through Chelsea's academy. They would still be on loan to this day.
            Last edited by F l i c k e r; 11-19-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Messi is the Argentinian Shaqiri. That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Jay and Reece, probably not. All the others could, without a doubt.

I've been reading commotion about the Pulisic plans and people were saying how Sancho, Suso etc. Etc. Are better in the comments.

But im like, why the fuhk should Chelsea buy Sancho? At that point just play Callum. Serious chit, CHO is the same age and probably better anyways. He just never gets playing time. Suso is a natural rw but at 24 only produces 2-3 more goals and assists than a 19 year old Pulisic.

Tammy is miles better than Morata as well. All the same tools as Giroud, is faster than Morata, and has attacking awareness like Bats. His problem is he is only 21 or so.

Chelsea isnt going to use these kids. If Alexander Arnold and Harry Kane came through Chelsea's academy. They would still be on loan to this day.
                Bats is ordinary. He’s an average player at this level who scores sometimes. He’s levels below what Chelsea need really. He’s a West Ham player and he nearly went there.

If anything if Chelsea are going to be banned you just go for Bellotti, Icardi, Jesus even Greizemann with a blank cheque book and see what happens. You can go wild on wages too since no new signing is going to want parity because there will be no new signings. You keep what you have and you go again.

Realistically other than Hazard I don’t think anyone’s leaving unless Kante fancies PSG.

Because whilst Chelsea have good players I don’t believe a lot of our players could play for anybody definitively a level up from Chelsea. Which is the real elite like Real, Barca and because of their dough PSG.

We’ve sold players to United but they were surplus. Although Mata shouldn’t have been. Despite the furore over Matic when he started well at United I don’t think any Chelsea fan was that worried. He’d been pretty poor for Chelsea for over a year and United themselves could have signed a better player. Said that the second they signed him. Now their midfield looks a bit pony tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  You will be dead to me if so lad! dont forgot about the GOAT Brad 'my accent is more confused than lennox lewis' Friedel ending his career at the lane!
                  Brad looked like a miniature, American version of Valuev

Comment

• Halftime entertainment on MNF, more whiney chick music. Sad what football has become.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Bats is ordinary. He’s an average player at this level who scores sometimes. He’s levels below what Chelsea need really. He’s a West Ham player and he nearly went there.

If anything if Chelsea are going to be banned you just go for Bellotti, Icardi, Jesus even Greizemann with a blank cheque book and see what happens. You can go wild on wages too since no new signing is going to want parity because there will be no new signings. You keep what you have and you go again.

Realistically other than Hazard I don’t think anyone’s leaving unless Kante fancies PSG.

Because whilst Chelsea have good players I don’t believe a lot of our players could play for anybody definitively a level up from Chelsea. Which is the real elite like Real, Barca and because of their dough PSG.

We’ve sold players to United but they were surplus. Although Mata shouldn’t have been. Despite the furore over Matic when he started well at United I don’t think any Chelsea fan was that worried. He’d been pretty poor for Chelsea for over a year and United themselves could have signed a better player. Said that the second they signed him. Now their midfield looks a bit pony tbh

I mean, for as many goals Bats scored for Dortmund in half a season. Replace Morata with Bats and we are playing CL football right now instead of the step-brother competition. Even if he is a bit average.

I agree with the ban notion though. Only if it actually happens. This isn't the first time either. Something similar came up with a few youth players, including Ampadu and that one went to tribunal I think.

Kante just got put on 300k/wk. Talk about trying to fend off PSG. I can't see any other reason to pay him that much. He's already said he doesn't want to leave and he isn't a player in the same class (or situation) as the top 5 highest paid in the Prem.

Sanchez, Pogba, Ozil, De Bruyne, Lukaku in that order.

2 of those 5 were paid desperation wages by Arsenal but even then, they directly contribute to wins with goals.

Comment

Working...
                      X