Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the **** do we have another friendly.. and not only that .. why is Rooney involved??

You would think he'd captained us to a world cup win.. instead of being the captain of an England side that lost to ****ing Iceland in the Euros

Comment

• Why is there another f international break?
      Nations should be forced to send in u20 teams on these pointless international breaks.

Comment

• ****ing breaks every 3 games.

I wouldn’t be interested in this USA game if someone knocked on my door and told me to get my boots.

Comment

• I knew before reading the thread that the discussion would be about the international break.

Its a bit of a broken record lads.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
            Red Star 0 Arsenal 1
            'Arsenal scrape past Serbian farmers'

Red Star 2 Liverpool 0
            'Plucky Liverpool lose to former European champions'
            CL trophies doe

Comment

• On the bright side at least it’s the last international break until March/April next year.

Comment

• USMNT coming to town to smash you wankers!!! Every eye in England will be on this momentous match to witness what will be remembered as The Whitewash at Wembley!!!! Then we're poaching Rooney and claiming him as our own and he will lead us to WC glory in 2022! USA USA!!!

Comment

• Conte to United is picking up steam.

Comment

• More comments about the international break than the actual games over the weekend

I hope Conte doesn't go to United he will probably win the league over there Conte wants complete control over transfers Real Madrid wouldn't give him that I think United are desperate enough at this point and would agree to it

Comment

• I think so too. Conte's managerial style is probably suited to the way Ferguson built United over the 20 years.

I've read Ferguson's book and he pretty much did the same thing as Conte and United also doesn't have a culture of anarchy like Chelsea does when specific players don't like certain things at the club.

If he wins over Valencia and Ashley Young. Conte would be cemented at United and with their depth, would win the league imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X