This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Anyway is there even any enjoyment in winning the league knowing you've outspent everyone else by about £2billion? I'd expect a minimum league and CL double this season or else Pep is a MASSIVE fraud.
    Imagine spending all that.. then getting bent over by another PL team in the CL.. despite them having to sell the likes of Suarez and Couthino

Comment

• City are massive cheaters also.

From Pep injecting his players with PED's to this whole FFP cover up which is being leaked atm.....if UEFA weren't such a corrupt organisation it would be looking really bad for City right about now.

Luckily for City doe I'm sure a few more brown envelopes will be getting sent to UEFA very soon to cover this all up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Absolutely not.. in anything sport/career etc.. Joshua/Klitchscko.. United/Arsenal there is a long long list..

You only see how truly great someone is when they get pushed and under pressure.. not when they are smashing cans

We saw City get pushed last year in the CL by Liverpool.. they collapsed and Pep got sent to the stands in disgrace. The other time they had real pressure on them vs United.. the bottled a
        2-0 lead at home.. and failed to win the title

It's why the Chelsea/United sides are held in higher regard by anyone with a clue.. then the Arsenal "invincible side". Being able to stay motivated to keep winning and winning is a real problem.. great sides/managers do it.. Wenger never could

It's easy to win when things are going great.. We will see anyone.. i'd expect a City collapse if Liverpool/Chelsea keep up with them till later on in the season
        We shall see. Given that City have already won 2 titles this decade under pressure until the final day I don't know what makes you so sure that a collapse would happen.

Still bewildering though that you'd give City more credit for winning a title under those circumstances rather than putting up 100 points again. Ridiculous viewpoint to have.

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        City are massive cheaters also.

From Pep injecting his players with PED's to this whole FFP cover up which is being leaked atm.....if UEFA weren't such a corrupt organisation it would be looking really bad for City right about now.

Luckily for City doe I'm sure a few more brown envelopes will be getting sent to UEFA very soon to cover this all up.
        The only organisation that has cheated is UEFA with the constant changing of the FFP rules to try and trip City up in the first place.

If it ever went to court FFP would be shown up to be the illegal load of nonsense it is, so UEFA would never let that happen.

The 'leaks' tell us nothing that we didn't already know 4 years ago. It's nice that salty rival fans to feel like they have a bit of something to cling to though.

Comment

• That City expose is horlicks and illegal since it’s from hacked emails.

We all knew they were cooking the books because they were comfortably bringing in more sponsorship money than Chelsea and Liverpool pretty as soon as the penalties were spoken about.

To be honest, Chelsea probably do it too. Carabao, Singha beer? But at least it’s a bit less blatant as their Asian companies and not Russian. City’s business was all a one state. Imagine Sibneft Stamford Bridge ffs.

I can’t whinge about it as essentially their billionaire is richer than ours, and as far as I’m concerned Liverpool and United just had their turbo cash injections sooner.

FFP was only introduced to keep the two Spanish clubs st the top.

It’s noble aim to protect clubs from over spending was always terrible. It’s ruined QPR. It’ll probably ruin Aston Villa. And I think it will probably ruin others.

Mike Ashley gets all sorts of abuse but he could have ruined that club already. At least he’s not chasing his own tail.

I never get how a financial penalty for financial irregularities works.

All that said. Dock City 15 points. Then we have a title race

Comment

• The only legit grievance I guess is from Spurs and Liverpool who maybe as an indirect result of creative City book keeping felt they had to sell player to them and weakening as a result.
            But they still recovered. Trippier is on par with Walker and all Liverpool’s attackers are better than Sterling.

But even then nobody held a gun to their heads.

Comment

• City is simply the result of an open checkbook and an identity of outstanding football.

They could just as easily be not -this- good if it wasnt for Pep. Imagine Jose there instead. Trust and believe the same amount would have been spent, they just wouldnt be -this- good. They would still be beatable.

Chelsea probavly go undefeated and win the league to be honest. Its about par for these players. One down season, one incredible season, repeat.

Liverpool gonna Liverpool and win the CL instead of the Prem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                The only legit grievance I guess is from Spurs and Liverpool who maybe as an indirect result of creative City book keeping felt they had to sell player to them and weakening as a result.
                But they still recovered. Trippier is on par with Walker and all Liverpool’s attackers are better than Sterling.

But even then nobody held a gun to their heads.
                Sterling was free game though. No one but City wanted him. Chelsea could have easily bought him, chose not too.

Walker... no one thought he was this good. I still dont think he is that good. Fast sure but he doesnt wow me. I still remember Hazard first season in the Prem, tearing him a new butt hole against Spurs.

Comment

• Liverpool got shut out by Red Star? HAHAHAHA

Comment

• Been dog ****e all season.

God knows how we're second in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Liverpool got shut out by Red Star? HAHAHAHA
                      such a shame sh^tiri was left at home, imagine what the serbs would of done to that little rodent?

Comment

Working...
                      X