This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Hope it’s Conte or Jose who go to Madrid.

I doubt Hazard would want to play for either.
    Hazard said he'd like to play with Jose again to make up for him getting sacked at Chelsea.

I think he'd play with Conte again too if it meant playing with Bale, Modric and Kroos instead of Willian, Morata, and Drinkwater.

Comment

• Moses rumored to want out now too. Would it even be realistic that 7 players leave in one transfer window?

Cesc, RLC, Moses, Drinkwater, Zapacosta, Christensen, Cahill

Sarri seems dead set on favorites and if its even making Cahill feel like leaving. You know it has to be a real internal issue there.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Moses rumored to want out now too. Would it even be realistic that 7 players leave in one transfer window?

Cesc, RLC, Moses, Drinkwater, Zapacosta, Christensen, Cahill

Sarri seems dead set on favorites and if its even making Cahill feel like leaving. You know it has to be a real internal issue there.
        That would leave us with no right backs other than Azpi, Christensen won’t go. He’s being Tibo like at the minute.

Luiz will f.uck up soon.

Drinkwater will go. Cesc is too expensive wages wise.

Comment

• the terrible trio are back. beware europe

Comment

• Europa league is massively beneath Chelsea.

We’re like Anthony Yarde fighting for WBO intercontinental belts against French dustmen

Comment

• I'm going to see the local USL team in a playoff semi-final game tomorrow night. Sounds like the team is pretty close to getting an MLS expansion spot and they have Drogba, so I'm pretty excited

Comment

• No way Callum cant get more games.

If Chelsea gave Derby permission to play Mount. Callum should be in the starting line up.

Even in his cameo, mandem is possibly the most direct attacker in the side. Him running at opponents with the ball reminds me of Robben.

Comment

• Similar style to Robben does need to go on his other foot though as for whatever reason I think it’s easier to go past people if you’re cutting in on your left.

Prem defenders will just show him inside in the end.

Comment

• I just can't figure Rob Holding out. He's playing immensely again. He looks so calm, composed and has good positioning.

I just can't get last season out of my head where he looked like a pub league defender.

Comment

• What’s going on with the Liverpool fans?

Haven’t seen that f.ucking Jack Nicholson gif for weeks

Comment

Working...
                      X