This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    City don't have a 4th choice Right back of Centre mid.. The squads a mess.. if they have 50 injuries in one go.. that's the season over for them.. so what are you talking about? They are done

It's Liverpool or Chelsea season
    My point RE: not wanting us to sell Zinchenko has already been proven correct after a month with Mendy and Delph both being out injured at the moment.

It's testament to our system that a 21 year old 4th choice AM can continue to slot in there without noticeable detriment. I worry about him for the Liverpool game though if the other 2 still aren't back.

Fernandinho having to play basically every game is already looking to be a problem too, guy looks knackered most of the time. If we don't want him to burn out by Feb we'll be looking at alternatives.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Yeah I’m very happy with Chelsea, tbh. More so in years and I do realise that there is still a good chance that we’ll fall away. But after Mourinho and Conte it is nice to actually play like a big team should. That reactionary stuff was Chelsea’s MO for a while but it’s a bit played out now and especially last season Chelsea were embarrassing in certain games.
    You're happy with Sarri and Jorginho etc. now then?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      My point RE: not wanting us to sell Zinchenko has already been proven correct after a month with Mendy and Delph both being out injured at the moment.

It's testament to our system that a 21 year old 4th choice AM can continue to slot in there without noticeable detriment. I worry about him for the Liverpool game though if the other 2 still aren't back.

Fernandinho having to play basically every game is already looking to be a problem too, guy looks knackered most of the time. If we don't want him to burn out by Feb we'll be looking at alternatives.

You're happy with Sarri and Jorginho etc. now then?
      Of course! Why wouldn’t I be?

I held fire on Jorginho because there were question marks there as the were with Sarri a coach that never coached outside Italy or won anything.

But the change in style and the fact we are controlling games more so than they have in years has me on board.

But yeah Chelsea’s midfield is s.hit hot.

But there is a major drop off in quality from our first XI. We also just don’t score enough goals.

But it’s hard not to believe Sarri when he says we are a season away of being close.
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-01-2018, 05:40 AM.

Comment

• Sakho ****s us out of a result once again. Mother****er

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Sakho ****s us out of a result once again. Mother****er
          glad we got rid ov that big stiff idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

I am only joking

I want to see someone come in to United like pep has at City.. and rather then buying any good player because they're available.. start buying/developing players for a system and actually have an identity again

Woodwood/Mourhino and half the squad need to go.. give a young guy like Poch a big contract..

I don't want a Zidane or Conte.. I don't see them being round for more then a few years

Comment

• Conte would do wonders with United to be fair though.

What about Frank De Boer? He's the only other develop first style manager i can think of.

Failed at Palace but then again, they were going from an Allardyce team to becoming total football. Pulled the plug by November on the project. Who knows what the suits want though right? Maybe Wenger comes in LOL
              Last edited by F l i c k e r; 10-02-2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                I am only joking

I want to see someone come in to United like pep has at City.. and rather then buying any good player because they're available.. start buying/developing players for a system and actually have an identity again

Woodwood/Mourhino and half the squad need to go.. give a young guy like Poch a big contract..

I don't want a Zidane or Conte.. I don't see them being round for more then a few years
                Too bad Pep turned down United for City still is funny to me United gave the Job to Mourinho after sacking van Gaal for playing boring football

Comment

• Is Conte the type of guy to stay more then 3 years?

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Too bad Pep turned down United for City still is funny to me United gave the Job to Mourinho after sacking van Gaal for playing boring football
                  That's not really the case. if he was got us in the CL he would stay.. i think we also had a shocking exit/result in the CL that year which turned everyone against him also

I agree though Mourhino is not the type of manager for United or Madrid.. I was angry that we got Moyes instead of him at first but i can see now he would never have been the right fit. Saying that when had Moyes ever had a team playing good football? What a **** show the transition post Fergie has been

Thing is United fans don't even expect to be beating even the smaller teams every week now days.. but we'd like to see some actual improvement and style.. we seem to regress week after week
                  Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 10-03-2018, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• Personally I hope Mourinho stays at United for a long long time

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Boring + Winning is generally acceptable. Boring + Losing and you need to go.

Winning cures everything really.

Comment

Working...
                      X