Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasons already over and it's not even October.

Didn't even bother watching the game tbh.

Comment

• Chelscum conceding in the final few minutes made me more happy than Spuds winning, i was even supporting that horrid little ***** shaqiri to score, such a hater

Comment

• Liverpool deserved that tbh.

Chelsea are good though.

Comment

• Daniel fuhking Sturridge.

He always scores when he plays. Either scores or gets hurt. Classy guy though, never celebrates scoring in the bridge.

Can we have him back? Morata is fuhking clueless and useless. Been gave up on the lad.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Honestly wouldn't mind them discarding Fellani.. Pogba.. Sanchez.. Lukaku can't stand any of them

Bring more young players through.. or buy them and develop them like we did Ronaldo and Rooney
            Rare breed of managers. Very very very few managers do that now days. Just the nature of the game.

Only hope is Poch leaves Spurs somehow. Maybe Eddie Howe.

In fact Eddie Howe would be perfect for a rebuilding United really. But the strong personalities like Sanchez and Pogba would probably need to leave to make it work. Basically anyone that can or most likely would undermind him, have to be plucked at hiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Chelscum conceding in the final few minutes made me more happy than Spuds winning, i was even supporting that horrid little ***** shaqiri to score, such a hater
              I love your immense hatred of Shaqiri

Comment

• Sturridge should celebrate that ffs.

No one at Chelsea gives 2 s.hits about him. Man just score a Worldie ffs.

Hate that fake respect.

Comment

• It’s a shame City exist isn’t it?

Chelsea and Liverpool are dead even in terms of quality imo.

City are way better than both, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    I love your immense hatred of Shaqiri
                    oi mate you got a link for the finnish dave pricey V the juiced up kebab? forgot it was on tonight! how in the hell is teper a 2/9 favourite??? he got schooled by the biggest stiff idiot in the sport in Wach

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Rare breed of managers. Very very very few managers do that now days. Just the nature of the game.

Only hope is Poch leaves Spurs somehow. Maybe Eddie Howe.

In fact Eddie Howe would be perfect for a rebuilding United really. But the strong personalities like Sanchez and Pogba would probably need to leave to make it work. Basically anyone that can or most likely would undermind him, have to be plucked at hiring.
                      i think we all know now what united need is the moysie back!

I would personally like to see Timmy back...thats if struggling barca dont snap him and his gilet up first!

Comment

Working...
                      X